JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They used to be a lot better with a wide selection of ammo and some great deals. Now most of their stuff is online only, if they have it at all. Very hard to shop, because it's online only and poorly organized.

They did show up at the portland gun show last week and where very nice.

I also Bought 400 pieces of once fired .50 bmg brass from them 2 weeks ago off gunbroker and their e-mail response on the transaction was great and the price was fantastic!

I will give them 5 because they are local, friendly and do good business!

I was very frusterated because although they have awsome pricing, they are allways sold out online. Then I hunted down their impossible to find store and found,......NOTHING in the store,.....nothing, I was reffered to the website, haven't tried to purchase anything from them since.

Their "store" can only be found if someone takes you there!

It's a very strange place. Not really a store. Barely more than a person at a computer who looks up what you want, then goes into the warehouse to bring it out.

If you plan on going there (and trying to find it) just make sure they have what you want online first.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top