Buster Beaver Cerakote
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems

Outdoor Marksman - West Coast

Reactions
They used to be a lot better with a wide selection of ammo and some great deals. Now most of their stuff is online only, if they have it at all. Very hard to shop, because it's online only and poorly organized.

Reactions
They did show up at the portland gun show last week and where very nice.

I also Bought 400 pieces of once fired .50 bmg brass from them 2 weeks ago off gunbroker and their e-mail response on the transaction was great and the price was fantastic!

I will give them 5 because they are local, friendly and do good business!

Reactions
I was very frusterated because although they have awsome pricing, they are allways sold out online. Then I hunted down their impossible to find store and found,......NOTHING in the store,.....nothing, I was reffered to the website, haven't tried to purchase anything from them since.

Reactions
Their "store" can only be found if someone takes you there!

It's a very strange place. Not really a store. Barely more than a person at a computer who looks up what you want, then goes into the warehouse to bring it out.

If you plan on going there (and trying to find it) just make sure they have what you want online first.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online