JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I'm looking for a 300-500 yard range for bolt action .308, that I can reach out and practice some long range shooting. I live near Vancouver, WA. I explored Jones Creek, most of it isn't flat like I thought it would be. Mostly motorcycle trails, etc. Unless I'm looking in the wrong area? I've found some rock quarry's out by highway 26 ( Sunset highway) on the Oregon side. None of them are over 100 yards. Any suggestions?

Hello all,

I'm looking for a 300-500 yard range for bolt action .308, that I can reach out and practice some long range shooting. I live near Vancouver, WA. I explored Jones Creek, most of it isn't flat like I thought it would be. Mostly motorcycle trails, etc. Unless I'm looking in the wrong area? I've found some rock quarry's out by highway 26 ( Sunset highway) on the Oregon side. None of them are over 100 yards. Any suggestions?

I'm look for long range as well.. want to stretch out my 338 lapua.. clark rifles goes to 300... English pit I believe is 300 as well.. both in vancouver area.. cowlitz County public shooting range in castle rock also goes to 300

Douglas Ridge is in Boring (just north of Estacada), OR, and I think it's probably worth the drive for you. They have up to a 1,000 yard range, and every Thursday it is only open to those doing long range.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top