JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently went with some friends up McDowell Creek Road. Its off HWY 20 past Lebanon on your way to Sweet Home. I unfortunately don't know the are well enough to describe the directions. But I know we went to two different locations (the first being harder to find) and the second being past Tadmor Camp and taking the left and following McDowell Creek Rd. If you check out Google maps and follow the road you can see more of what I am talking about. If you have any more questions please PM me and I can get more info or we can exchange information and maybe go shooting sometime.
Hope that rambling helped some lol

Try arpc.info. It is safer and cheaper in the long run.

+1
If you can afford it, this is the way to go. I got tired of trying to find a open spot out in the great outdoors. A place where you didin't drive past the cast of Deliverance on the way there only to find all the decent spots littered with shot up Tvs.

Yeah, I enjoy using the ARPC but with the $2XX to start a membership (first year + new member fee) its difficult for some. I do have a neighbor with a membership and join him often. Definantly enjoy what they do out there though.
Also they don't allow tannerite at the range :)
Biggest thing is to remember to clean up in any of those shooting areas, preserve the few left and make a good name for our firearm community.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top