JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heading to Washington for my wife's deal for a few days. Was thinking about going shooting while I am there. I go to the English Pit in Vancouver without any issues but this will likely be out in the sticks. I see a shooting area called Range Elbe, not too far away from where we are going to stay. Anyone familiar with that? I have a Utah CCL but no Wa, state permit.

not a lawyer,

utah is recognized as a cpl but it doesn't clarify resident or non resident.

if you carry concealed and its concealed you probably wont have issues, but if you use it and make the news, well thats alot of asshurt an attorney will discuss with you.

as far as the range google shows its outdoors. if you go during the week might be fun depending on weather. but weekends i notice suck bad for any outdoor spots. trigger happy joe cant care less about safety when ha and his buddies/family go out

Outdoor areas would be fine.

OR CHL holder with a Utah nonresident CHL, covers conceal carry in WA.

Be mindful if pubs are open & you decide to eat out at said. WA is a no go conceal carry wise, pubs & such, unlike Oregon.

No idea on the current lockdown, or lack thereof.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top