JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Started a new job in Nevada this week, and am in the process of relocating to Carson City.

The house in Oregon is on the market, and once it sells, we'll be done with Oregon.

NWTM is one of the many great things about the Northwest, and I wanted to thank @joelink and all the Mods for keeping this place going.

To the rest of you sick puppies - thanks for all the laughs, knowledge and deals.

Vaya Con Dios!

Enjoy Carson City!

Check out Nevadashooters.com once you make the transition!

Thanks @Reno - I'm already on that site 😀
My Brother In Law has lived in Gardnerville for many years, so we visit often.
Haven't been to gardenerville in ages. Used to go there for a big craft thingy back when we lived in NV, Candy Dance.

Check out the Carson valley shooting range once you settle in. It is open to the public and of good size. A club runs it and has competitions often. I believe they offer annual passes for reasonable rates.

To the rest of you sick puppies - thanks for all the laughs, knowledge and deals.

Vaya Con Dios!
y-pictures-loldogs-please-sir-may-i-have-some-more.jpg

Aloha, Mark

@Reno - I'm pretty sure the Candy Dance is in Genoa - very close to Gardnerville.

I've been to the range, but it's been 10 years. I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks for the tips!
You are probably right. It was my wife's thing. I want that big of a fan.

I wish I had more pointers, but Carson never really was a destination when we lived in Reno. We would go to the camel races in Virginia City, that was always fun. Carson was just a place we drove through to get to Southern California. We liked to stop at the candy shop on the main road through, but since they finished the overpass all those years ago, I'm not even certain that candy shop is still open.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

There's a real good chance Nevada will be fully californicated in 5-8 years. It's a bit behind Oregon and I'd love to be wrong on this and see them turn it around. I don't think the odds are good though.

Godspeed! :)

Come back and see us when you can't stay so long!!! :s0140:
You don't have to give up on the sight ya know, you can still hang with all us cool folk's, even Stomper!

J/K
Good luck in your move and new job!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top