JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a .22 that started doing it pretty regularly. I donated it and it's used as an ODFW hunter safety tool now

I've witnessed 1 kaboom with an AR9 and a binary in person, seen 3 kabooms with binarys and blowbacks online including Mrgunsngear, now this with the FRT from you. Makes me question putting anything but a regular trigger in a blowback.

Between bolt bounce, and all the timing needed to ensure no kaboom occurs, I won't be messing around with my CMMG anytime soon.

Sorry this happened, thanks for posting! Consider myself warned not to want to try the FRT in mine!

Had one with my first AR9 I built. When I first put it together had some feeding issues at first and it set one round off that was not chambered one day. Blew the case out and lodged the slug in the barrel. Did no damage but I could feel my face peppered with stuff. Certainly gets your attention :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top