JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately...All the talk and marching to the Capital will do nothing! Why because they know you will do nothing! Do you make the law's ? Hmmm No... they do! They will pass what they want to pass. If you are not willing to fight there is nothing you can do. Not one of you inter-net gurus will join a revolution if there was one ! :s0114: By all means write your state reps., march to the capital and ask for your balls back. I am sure they will listen :s0131: and then step on them!:monty:

Let us know how that works out for you.

The way I see it, whats happening in NY is just a test for Obama. He's waiting to see what the reaction to NY's proposed ban is before he lets out his plans for the country. Why do you think Blumburg has been so tight with the Obummer admin, advising them on gun control. His state is the canary.

I wanna see how the people of NY react. It is an outrage!!!

I hope the citizens will stand up and say NO!!!!!! Change those laws!!!!

Please NY LEOS stand up with the NY citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you people who think writing, calling and hiring lawyers is a good idea - Think Again! "They do What They Want, When They Want and Never Mind the Real Problem!" Besides, it's all in the plan! Some of us have seen this coming for awhile and for them to create their "One World Order", they need to disarm the last, decent nation on earth"! US!

Hell, I have one foot in the grave already (No Really - I only have one :rolleyes:). So, I do not intend to lie down and I hope you folks, that think writing and talking and lawyers will do some good do not lie down either. Bloodshed is the only thing todays politicians understand and truly brings about REAL change. Yeah, Yeah, some of you are gonna hit back hard at me and that's OK. For those of you who don't fight back, I would hate to be you when the fighting is done! It's gonna be worse than when their done with US!

For all you people who think writing, calling and hiring lawyers is a good idea - Think Again! "They do What They Want, When They Want and Never Mind the Real Problem!" Besides, it's all in the plan! Some of us have seen this coming for awhile and for them to create their "One World Order", they need to disarm the last, decent nation on earth"! US!

Hell, I have one foot in the grave already (No Really - I only have one :rolleyes:). So, I do not intend to lie down and I hope you folks, that think writing and talking and lawyers will do some good do not lie down either. Bloodshed is the only thing todays politicians understand and truly brings about REAL change. Yeah, Yeah, some of you are gonna hit back hard at me and that's OK. For those of you who don't fight back, I would hate to be you when the fighting is done! It's gonna be worse than when their done with US!

:s0155:

Ya know, I almost didn't vote because it doesn't make any difference any more. It's all a sham and none of them give a sh%t any way! But, I voted for the other BoneHead! Da#n I can't rremember his name. Any way I know I didn't vote for Alah Bama.

Let us know how that works out for you.

LOL...Let me know when the Americans of this great land have some balls and are willing to do something! I am sick of hearing we live in the land of the free....and we have freedom here. You only have what freedom THEY give you. So long as you fallow the rules and turn in your guns you will have freedom.

BoneHead "Dead from the Neck Up!" It's amazing, Anti-Gun seems to be the In thing today. Talk about misinformed Sheeple LibTards! It's unbelievable how the Sheeple don't see what they're in for in the near future if we (the Freedom Fighters) lose. Off to the FEMA camps you stupid LibTards!!

I wouldn't give a sh%t because I don't have that much time left on earth but I have a 2 year old grandson and when I go to the grave, I want him to grow up knowing what True Freedom really is (or was) and I want him to grow up knowing that I fought for him in 2013! Jesus, this is so surreal and sad! Fighting for our Constitutional rights. Who'd a thunk it would happen? Oh well, somebody has to do it!

Do you really live on an island? Sounds like a pretty good position to defend with a group of people!

My Predictions:

No one in New York is going to do anything except wring their hands.

The Administration is going to implement a number of the provisions of New York's law through Executive Order and new regulations from the EPA, Homeland Security, BATFE and The Health Department.

No one in the Federal Government will do anything except wring their hands.

The Justice Department will selectively prosecute a few people in high profile cases to make their point and scare the resistance out of most of the population.

The Supreme Court MIGHT overturn the convictions.

The Federal Government will ignore the Supreme Court just like Illinois and Washington DC have ignored the court decisions on gun ownership. (Heller and McDonald, I believe.)

I don't understand why anyone on this forum would expect anything less.

Wring their hands or celebrate in New York. Probably more LibTards than gun owners! I think most of the people on this site are defenders of the Constitution but, some may have families they're concerned about and think that going along will protect them and I have to somewhat respect that. It will be OK for awhile but in the future things are going to be worse for them. Just my opinion and I don't mean anything derogatory towards them.

So are the mfgs. (and aftermarkets) of the 'modern' auto pistols & accessories going to start making 7 round mags? If not then this effectively makes the majority of auto pistols useless in NY correct? And how many are actually going to attempt to sell their mags within the one year time frame? This is almost like a bad dream I am hoping I wake up from!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top