JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined this community a couple of months ago and have been amazed at the decent, honest people on here. They are helpful, courteous to those of us who are learning and there appears to be great comradery amongst everyone in general. I just wanted to put this out there so you all know how much I enjoy being on here. I deleted my Facebook and Instagram as a result LOL.. I purchased my first O/U on this site (legally of course) and got such a great deal I felt the need to upgrade my membership quite a lot. I plan on working my way to being a Gold member as soon as is possible financially as like so many I have been hit hard financially this year but have saved enough to make it through this tough time with just a couple of splurges. I look forward to seeing everyone help this site grow as the community grows with the new firearm owners who will be seeking the same knowledge and deals that I have come to enjoy. Well, for those that can upgrade, donate and let's help this site reach it's full potential! Thank you to the great people who make this community what it is...

5AE85387-F232-43A0-9AFF-6CE9953E04A9.gif

Welcome aboard JBatt, as you've already experienced, it's a great group here, you'll not find a finer guns forum anywhere on the inter webs. Look forward to your regular contributions to the knowledge and camaraderie of this somewhat dysfunctional gun family!
:D

I joined this community a couple of months ago and have been amazed at the decent, honest people on here. They are helpful, courteous to those of us who are learning and there appears to be great comradery amongst everyone in general. I just wanted to put this out there so you all know how much I enjoy being on here.
You'll get over it. :s0140:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

WHO THE EFF IS STOMPER?o_O

:D

We hear he keeps a photo of his wallet in his wallet, and he is confused by stairs, his new years resolution was to eat fewer mice, he naturally faces magnetic north, is terrified of bells, and at night he roams the forest foraging for wolves...
Welcome, @JBatt . I think this is a great forum, too. Lots of good guys/gals, even if many are smart azzes! No reference to @Stomper implied.:s0073::s0073:

B56BBF3E-D582-4FB4-9BD5-24D1A4D52E0A.gif

I joined this community a couple of months ago and have been amazed at the decent, honest people on here. They are helpful, courteous to those of us who are learning and there appears to be great comradery amongst everyone in general. I just wanted to put this out there so you all know how much I enjoy being on here. I deleted my Facebook and Instagram as a result LOL.. I purchased my first O/U on this site (legally of course) and got such a great deal I felt the need to upgrade my membership quite a lot. I plan on working my way to being a Gold member as soon as is possible financially as like so many I have been hit hard financially this year but have saved enough to make it through this tough time with just a couple of splurges. I look forward to seeing everyone help this site grow as the community grows with the new firearm owners who will be seeking the same knowledge and deals that I have come to enjoy. Well, for those that can upgrade, donate and let's help this site reach it's full potential! Thank you to the great people who make this community what it is...

:s0101:

Yep. I renewed yesterday. :)

(ETA: it was all I could afford on my limited income)

Last Edited:
I just read the open letter from @Joe Link regarding deplatforming and the revenue sinkhole... l had no idea it was that bad, although it's not a huge surprise.

I probably should have made a direct donation first, but l kinda blew the wad on merch... sweatshirts and a onesie for my granddaughter (start em young!). Later in the week, after the bills get paid, I'll upgrade my supporter status.

With apologies to Ben Franklin: NWFA is a special place, IF you can keep it.

I upgraded yesterday. Didn't know it was that bad. I would be very upset to lose this sight. I am old. It is part of my support system sort of. I don't do FB or any of that garbage. But this forum is deep. Sorry.....didn't mean to get serious. I have had some great deals here....bought and sold stuff.... and learned a lot. Thank you JoeLink.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top