JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fascinating how people will paint a picture to support the status quo or carry forth some level of hope. But there is no hope. We are already far past the point of no return. The banksters and financial vultures have already begun picking apart what is left of this carcass and there will NEVER be a solution of our debt except the complete collapse of our economy and living standard. Get ready for the greatest depression because it is ready for you. Been studying things since 2003-2004 without the rose colored glasses and my guess has been that 2013-14 will essentially be the end of our way of life as we have known it.

Just more reason to live life to the fullest extent possible. Although it may seem bad - and it is for many - these are indeed the last of the good times. No political theatre, no fake puppet show, will change that fact. A Bush or an Obama are nothing more than cardboard standees to give the masses the illusion of freedom of choice. You have no choice. You have owners. Get over it.

Watch this 10x times until it sinks in because it is 100% the truth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paying down the debt of this already bankrupt nation is not possible without printing the dollar in oblivion/hyperinflation/destruction of the dollar.

If everyone paid 100% of their wages toward the debt it would NOW take 22 years to pay it off. In other words" impossible.

The recent attempt to trim the budget was a laughable farce. An unnoticeable, tiny amount - a rounding error. Like you cutting back $5 a month on what you spend on groceries.

The Fed Reserve fraud will end with the destruction of our currency and economy. There is no political solution. Politics is a sham and a fraud.

Thank you, this is the rock ribbed truth, the 9000 lb gorilla in the living room that no one wants to see

Truth is like bringing an 8lb sledgehammer to one of those Pop-a-Mole games. The deluded Fluoride Heads just cannot imagine being reduced to a standard of living that is a small fraction of what it is now, but that is exactly what is going to happen in the next 1-3 years. If you have kids, they will live in poverty and tyranny (only because gov must be ruthless to control the minions upon the collapse). It really does 'suck', but that is the undeniable reality of the situation.

In perspective, when I hear someone ask 'what do you think about this or that candidate' it is like hearing little infants banging their rattles upon their little dinner tray demanding attention. No, one puppet vs another puppet will make no difference.

Truth is like bringing an 8lb sledgehammer to one of those Pop-a-Mole games. The deluded Fluoride Heads just cannot imagine being reduced to a standard of living that is a small fraction of what it is now, but that is exactly what is going to happen in the next 1-3 years. If you have kids, they will live in poverty and tyranny (only because gov must be ruthless to control the minions upon the collapse). It really does 'suck', but that is the undeniable reality of the situation.

In perspective, when I hear someone ask 'what do you think about this or that candidate' it is like hearing little infants banging their rattles upon their little dinner tray demanding attention. No, one puppet vs another puppet will make no difference.

OK, time to say it.. the same people who did this to the Christian Russians in 1917 are the same people trying to do this to us now.. try to remember this people, when payback time comes and you find a pair

Although I think its great that people can and do have a substantial argument based on facts or principle, it kills me to see us debating a topic such as this! America is never going to recover from the EVIL and destructive people who have ascended the slimy ladder of "politics" and are now devoting their entire lives to complete and total destruction of the constituition and frankly doing their best to destroy and stomp out every thing that made this once great country a beacon of freedom and hope! I am ashamed of our country and disgusted with all things relating to politics and will NEVER vote again as it is a waste of time and a joke! But for the love of God can we just stop arguing about the stupid debt/currency/finger pointing....etc etc! It doesn't effing matter! We are effed and anybody with half a brain can figure out that there is no coming back from this situation. Take some advice and enjoy life while you can, drink some rum, travel, buy cigars, have lots of sex, learn a new language, read a good book, buy lots of ammo, spend time with loved ones! When the hammer falls it is going to be one of the ugliest times in history that not many can relate to.

Oh, and in before the lock!:s0131:

Yes, it is very sad. But it cannot and will not be stopped. The Great Experiment was corrupted from the inside and nearing its expiration. As for a lock - why? - there is no political discussion really - there is no point in talking about politics; waste of energy.

Although I think its great that people can and do have a substantial argument based on facts or principle, it kills me to see us debating a topic such as this! America is never going to recover from the EVIL and destructive people who have ascended the slimy ladder of "politics" and are now devoting their entire lives to complete and total destruction of the constituition and frankly doing their best to destroy and stomp out every thing that made this once great country a beacon of freedom and hope! I am ashamed of our country and disgusted with all things relating to politics and will NEVER vote again as it is a waste of time and a joke! But for the love of God can we just stop arguing about the stupid debt/currency/finger pointing....etc etc! It doesn't effing matter! We are effed and anybody with half a brain can figure out that there is no coming back from this situation. Take some advice and enjoy life while you can, drink some rum, travel, buy cigars, have lots of sex, learn a new language, read a good book, buy lots of ammo, spend time with loved ones! When the hammer falls it is going to be one of the ugliest times in history that not many can relate to.

Oh, and in before the lock!:s0131:

I believe this ugly midnight hour is a golden age about to begin.. please read George Washington's vision,... it will be ugly but we will rise out of the ashes

<broken link removed>

I will be there and hope you will be

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews