JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went into one of the shops in Pendleton when they first opened up. Vestibule up front where I was carded and a photocopy taken. Then I was buzzed into the rear. The staff looked buzzed too.... not really. They were very informative on the edible products I was looking at for pain management. But I walked around a bit and none of the named product sounded familiar. He told me that Acapulco Gold, Maui Wowie, et al, are nothing compared to the mind blasting sativa they have today. Whoa.

Was in Pendleton a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be a weed shop on every corner!!!
Is it still 10 bucks a oz

I went into one of the shops in Pendleton when they first opened up. Vestibule up front where I was carded and a photocopy taken. Then I was buzzed into the rear. The staff looked buzzed too.... not really. They were very informative on the edible products I was looking at for pain management. But I walked around a bit and none of the named product sounded familiar. He told me that Acapulco Gold, Maui Wowie, et al, are nothing compared to the mind blasting sativa they have today. Whoa.

Was in Pendleton a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be a weed shop on every corner!!!

There are four of them now

There are four of them now

Must be close to Safeway/Walmart/Jack/Momiji's ... that's where I was looking for a dang chinese buffet. Wound up eating chinese from the Safeway deli, it wasn't too bad.

We all knew these places would be prime targets. What more could a robber ask for ?
Armed robbery carries a damned stiff penalty of 7+ years in prison. I would think maybe the casual smash and grab or petty thief would hit dispensaries. Never really thought of armed robbery taking place at a dispensary, a small one no less.

$5M umbrella policy for you... just sayin.
========================================================

Dang that was an error on my part, renters have a 1 million dollar umbrella policy not 100 million. I haven't been in it since we rented it but the fire department and our insurance company has.

Armed robbery carries a damned stiff penalty of 7+ years in prison. I would think maybe the casual smash and grab or petty thief would hit dispensaries. Never really thought of armed robbery taking place at a dispensary, a small one no less.

A place full of cash and easy to sale untraceable product . would take allot of nickel dime jobs to top that payday.

========================================================

Dang that was an error on my part, renters have a 1 million dollar umbrella policy not 100 million. I haven't been in it since we rented it but the fire department and our insurance company has.

$1M umbrella is chicken feed today. As additional insured, you have some protection, but any time one is in biz, in your case as a landlord of a "target" biz, one should consider having their own umbrella policy. IIRC, they are cheap!!

(Edit to add: Person XYZ gets hurt on the property and sues the biz for more than they have in insurance coverage... guess what, you're next in line! Medical expenses and liability judgements add up quickly!!)

Last Edited:
"Left on bicycles..."
:s0140:

I'm glad nobody was shot.
The shop likely doesn't have armed staff for all the reasons most shops don't have armed staff, and it is illegal to possess firearms if you are in possession of or a user of federally illegal substances.
Does that mean it is a moral law? Not in my opinion, but you be the judge.
I was going to state this.
If the shop is found to be in violation of state law during an OLCC inspection and firearms are found on the premises or in possession of the employees at that time, it becomes commission of a federal crime while in possession of a firearm.

Does "the crew" include everyone with inside information? I think you're being obtuse and naive.
Trying to wrap my mind around how it takes an "inside job" for two armed guys to walk into a shop during business hour and get away with a bag of loot. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top