JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She better have security or risk getting robbed.

While speaking of mari-hoochie, what does having 1 of these stores for every 1000 people tell us?

My take: Many are driving very, very stoned.

I hope the loca L.E.O.'s are on top of this...
It tells us there is one whole regulations enforcement agent in the whole state.
Free tax money though!

Wouldn't be surprised if some of that product is getting "donated" to residents of all those correctional facilities outside of Pendleton.

Probably better than Thorazine for the patients at what was the "Blue Mountain Recovery Center"!

This was a carful and thought out robbery Halloween night easy escape but I confused how can they get away on bicycles might not be an inside job but i'm sure they frequent the shop.

A bike can be a good escape vehicle in that it can go places cars can't. Or - the BGs might have DUI suspensions. ;):D

I know a young lady who started the first home delivery service for marijuana products in the Portland area.
Her business model was based on stay at home stoner Mom's, DUI recipients and the just plain lazy folks.
Her business is thriving.

Hard to believe that is legal!!! :eek:

Probably better than Thorazine for the patients at what was the "Blue Mountain Recovery Center"!

A bike can be a good escape vehicle in that it can go places cars can't. Or - the BGs might have DUI suspensions. ;):D

Hard to believe that is legal!!! :eek:

One strict rule is that you can't have a retail store open to the public. Kind of like OLCC laws pertaining to bars delivering booze.

While speaking of mari-hoochie, what does having 1 of these stores for every 1000 people tell us?

The MT troopers, sheriff departments and city/small town police say that more people are on drugs (Illegal and legal drugs.) more and more and that is a HUGE cause of accidents and deaths on our roads. Plus other crimes! They have said that DRUGS have overtaken booze in most of these accidents. It has been on our local news and MT statewide news over and over again. CA, WA, OR, ID, Mexico and some parts coming in from the north of us (Canada) have been where these drugs are entering Montana.

Many people who use those drugs, other stronger drugs AND drink a lot of booze (Combine them together.) make the drivers and other criminals in various crimes even more DANGEROUS to society in general and their crimes much, much worse.

Almost every single case, NOT all crimes, that you read about here in MT where there is a murder (Or Multiple Murders!), rape, long period of time of abusive-violent behavior in a home with or without children involved, impaired driving = accidents, gun or knife violence Committed by a Criminal NOT self defense, etc. - there have been DRUGS and/or alcohol involved. The crimes usually have something to DO with DRUGS, drug money and/or MONEY.

The male and female who murdered some people in this town, cut them up and put their body or bodieS (!) in acid or some chemical to destroy the BODIES in some containers in a basement were heavily involved in drugs and booze. One of them went on a shooting spree and tried to murder some other people too. The dang court system did not give them the DEATH penalties unfortunately.

There are crime sprees and police chases and they almost ALWAYS involve one, two or more types of drugs and the CRIMINALS who do the dirty deeds USE a plea deal that they were just some poor slobs addicted to ALL of this crapola so some SJW dumb bunnies on a jury or a FAR left JUDGE feels sorry for them and they get a slap on the hand.

We can say that prohibition does not work, true it does not work since we saw what happened during PROHIBITION times, but HARD CORE - LIFE TIME dope fiends and/or drunks who commit CRIMES against society do not make society any safer since it happens to be LEGAL and it shows just how INSANE all of these policies are.

My opinion.

Some people can laugh at me but I do BELIEVE that one drug, legal or not legal, NO matter what IT is can lead to stronger drugs for Some People. NOT all people. Specific people who think that one thing may not work for them or give them some type of result so they go for a stronger legal or illegal drug.

I personally do NOT believe in those drugs and I would not take them. I want to be in CONTROL of my body and mind in all ways and I don't trust those things - drugs or getting drunk either.

I figure to each their own but this country has a HUGE problem when it comes to drugs, booze and with legal Rx drug addiction too.

BIG pharma causes more injuries, SIDE effects, addictions and DEATHS than 'guns' do but the average citizen listening/watching the PROPAGANDA aka mass media think that GUNS are the problem. A GUN does not have a pulse or a brain or a mind of it's own!

Old Lady Cate

When I saw that some cities have a DRIVE THROUGH deal to SELL their marijuana (Spelling?) - I almost could not believe it but that news showed on many other news websites so it must be true especially since some of you have mentioned it on HERE where you have witnessed this.

This was in the news months ago.

Cate
ADDED more.

Last Edited:
I'm sure there is some law that makes it virtually impossible to carry at a dispensary. I'm curious if they even get to own a gun. "It's the law" ...wonder what the police response time was. I could have asked but probably good thing I didn't..

There may be no weapons signs for customers, but I know of three stores, not going into any more than that. There will be an armed person on the sales floor and behind the glazed windows will be a security / administrative person who will have a long gun within reach. The cash drops are made by one of the owners, or some very unassuming individuals., older women, younger women, just not one type, not any set schedule and all of them are very well armed, usually working in a team. They are all very well trained, I have done range time with them, and an armed robber better come prepared to die because these individuals will not be robbed or harmed in any way.

They each carry at least 2 guns, maybe three as well as OC and an occasional taser. Some of the employees may be stoners, but the ones I have interacted with ( some ex military) are nobody to be messed with.

As for police response times, they treat these business's just like any other, with respect and service. They are well aware of the owners and employees being armed.

The drive through thing is real, I saw on up in the Hoodland area first of the week.

heck they rob pizza delivery drivers . I can see this being a target

Sooner or later these morons will pull this at a place where the people there have real guns. Then the family will come out of the woodwork to cry and moan that their loved ones were shot. :mad:

and some people won't care one iota about it, but it will make for a nice 45 second news blip and then depending on what they were and what the intended victim was, maybe a march or two calling for more gun control, etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top