JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Sunday, Kevin Starrett exec dir of OFF, one of our sponsors, appeared on Gun Talk as a guest of Tom Gresham. Kevin spoke clearly and concisely of politics where they apply to gun law in Oregon as well as gun rights advocates elsewhere. Kevin clarified where concealed carry is permissible in our state. He remarked of the authorities attempts to prevent CC where clearly permitted by law. As well Kevin spoke of court cases OFF has been working on. Even, he went so far as to mention where he was surprised in a negative way in our legislature. HIs was a generally well said overview of our last year or so in Oregon politics with regard to gun advocacy.

You can most likely listen to an archived version of his appearance via your computer through the archive section of the link to follow: <broken link removed>

Gun owners in Oregon are very lucky to have a group like the OFF, and Kevin Starrett in particular, fighting for our 2nd amendment rights. He has been a big help to me on a number of occasions, and I will continue to do as much as I can to support his organization. So should every gun owner in Oregon! :s0155:

I am also a member of OFF, spread the word that you can contribute $100 dollars to OFF's political action committee and take it off your tax's! The government helping us fight the government, gotta love that:s0155:

They need a war chest of cash to help unseat unfriendly politicians.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top