JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn dude. You are active...

Assuming you're talking to me... it may seem that way, but it's because I have a smart phone that's always with me because of my job. I peruse at all random times whenever I have a moment here and there, creating the appearance I'm always on here. Plus I can speed read, and crank out a post/response in mere seconds. ;)

Take notes NSA!! :D

Assuming you're talking to me... it may seem that way, but it's because I have a smart phone that's always with me because of my job. I peruse at all random times whenever I have a moment here and there, creating the appearance I'm always on here. Plus I can speed read, and crank out a post/response in mere seconds. ;)

Take notes NSA!! :D

Lol, no... not you mr center of attention.

I was trying to figure what goofball was saying like maybe they are expecting #5?

Well since I can't show the awesome video, I explain. My number 5 child is 8 months sitting in his baby chair. I video him and ask hey Ridge, are voting for Hillary? And he shakes his head.

I figured out I'm #13,
Walking past the senior center I
Could hear all the old farts saying,, 12,12,12,12 but couldn't see what they were clamoring about due to an eight foot fence, so I peaked through a knot hole.

About then one of them old buzzards poked me in the eye with his finger,, then I heard it,
13, 13, 13:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top