JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Michael,

I appreciate that indeed it does take time. You'll have to bear with us westsiders... we've kinda been strung along from the Beavercreek days that there would be a local shooting range two years ago. Definitely good that you've picked it up, just this idea is now three years old. The cry wolf thing. But... if Hawthorne Farms Athletic Club can charge the bank they do in Hillsboro and stay pretty full through all economic cycles, that bodes well I think that the money is there and there are people in Hillsboro willing to part with it for diversions. :)

Are you planning on the range being fixed distances or variable...i.e. targets on "tracks". I'm interested in potentially joining...but 25yrd pistol distance....not so much

Founders enrollment fee will be deposited in a seperate dedicated account.
Worried about me taking off with the moneys ? I love my life and would hate to
have hundreds of armed guys/gals searching for me (-:
I am in the process of exploring other account (escrow) possibilities though.

YSKippy
Yes we will have target retriever systems that allow you to change target distance.
We will even offer ( a certain times) offer training and diciplines were we will move towards the backstops like IPSC, IDPA and tactical shooting.
I myself love steel plate shoots and we will do some of that too.

Yeah...I feel like an idiot....missed the whole section on the ranges on the website...Definitely interested...let me know when the whole escrow thing is sorted out...would be interested in Gold Lifetime if it would help you get this thing moving.

Michael, good luck with getting this going. Sounds a great idea/investment.
I wish I had something like this down here in Salem, if I weren't so far away I too would be in terested in the "founding" membership.

Hello Michael,

I believe we've met. Doubt seriously you'd remember though so it doesn't matter but I will proclaim that you are good people. I work at intel just down the street from the purposed site of the gun range. I will talk to a few guys I know who might be interested in being founding members at work. Don't get to excited though for i work nights but maybe word will get around and this can become a reality for all of us. Unfortunately I live out in the sticks where I shoot all the time and I'm cheap but I might consider being a founding member just the same to help you out.

I for one am very glad to hear this has nothing to do with Dave and Beaver Creek Armory. I'm afraid Dave and his shop has left a very bad taste in my mouth as well as a couple other people i know and it seems quite a few on this website.

After my experiences at an indoor range many years ago I will never set foot inside one again

I nearly had my gonads shot off by a gangsta who brought a loaded gun in to shoot (P38)

Clerk to homie: What are you going to shoot today?

Homie: Da usual

Clerk: I'll need to see it and verify that it's unloaded

Homie pulls the P38 out of his backpack, turns towards me, finger on the trigger, points it at my gonads, and ejects a live round onto the floor as I can see a fully loaded magazine feeding the next round !

The clerk let this scumbag into the range to shoot, two stalls away from my wife and I. We fired off some very accurate fire, one mag from me, one from her magnum, watched homie totally miss a huge Duel-a-Tron target 12 feet away, and we split, never to return

A few years later someone was killed in that range and it had to shut down. The apparent need to let just anyone in to shoot ($$) was the key factor, along with poor judgment from management

The jury is still out on whether or not I'm going to get excited about this. Only ten pistol lanes? Gonna be crowded.

Aww ****, I'm in. The monthly fee might be the catalyst to getting me to the range more often.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top