JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
our children wonder sometimes (whats up with mom, and dad?)as we teach, teach, teach
My Promise to my Children ~ I am your Parent 1st - your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU ! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, cares, & worries about you more than I do! If you don't hate me once in your life - I am not doing my job properly!!!!!!!!!

my opinion only.......steven

Steve, and today the problem is most parent don't do what you have written! And we end up with a bunch of spoiled brats in our communities instead young adults.

"techieguy" i worked with 28 teenage foster kids between 1995-2004...14 boys, and 14 girls......truth of the matter is ~ i loved every minute of it !!!!!!!!
most people would not believe what the kids liked most about living in my house........ it's called "consistancy" !!
you do this, and you get this, and they knew it ! there was no deviation !! if i received a call from the school on any behavioral problems "you were grounded" ! no questions asked, but if they had a beef with the school, they also new i would be standing on the principal's desk, to defend them ! (there is a "stereo type" with "foster kids" & school) ALL !! kids are our future,and if we participate to have them...... then we need to participate 100% to raise them !!!!!!!!!

just my thoughts.......steven

I was lucky enough to raise my kids in a small town. They knew if they sneezed I would find out. Never had any trouble. Two are in the military, one has his own business in southern Oregon, the fourth is in her last year at Oregon State.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top