JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If/when you photograph police or government agent make sure you use a smartphone app that uploads real time to cloud based storage or directly to the Internet. Since this story broke I've been searching the legality and ran across several stories where police especially would intimidate, detain, beat, arrest people after they were photographed. The first thing they do is to delete the file or destroy the camera to prevent incriminating themselves. Fortunately several people were able to recover the deleted files. Easiest way to protect yourself is to use a smartphone that uploads real time.

A great site: http://photographyisnotacrime.com

Do they turn in any semblance of common sense and decency when issued badges, uniforms and guns? Jeeze! Can't continue, I'll get run from the site!:mad:

Maybe I'll get guff for this but I know a WA police officer and he is the salt of the earth. He is often angrier about these kinds of stories then I am because of the negative image it gives to all LEO.

We all know bad eggs and we all have to deal with them in our jobs.

It's just not the border clowns that are pushing US citizens around. Read some of the stories/videos in the link. In one of them a guy was placed in a choke hold by cops and killed after be broke up a fight. He and bystanders were telling the cops he couldn't breath and had been the good guy. No matter. The guy who took the footage looked pretty close to getting the same treatment.

They are making up their own laws and then lying about it. We will soon be sliding from a soft to a hard tyranny.

Joe - I know some pretty good cops as well, but I've also known some pretty bad ones and it's not something new. I had to recuse myself once from jury duty when a bad apple I knew was on trial for beating up a citizen. I worked with him at his last job before becoming a cop. He kept a baseball bat in his trunk he called his n****r beater, and gave everybody he knew a ticket as soon as he got hired.

We have to support the good ones all we can, and in my area that's most of them. The problem is that the culture of the honest citizen as the enemy is growing.

I know it's bubble gum,but I'm going to say it anyway. There should be a merit badge for disarming....A'holes.

Here are a couple that qualify:
th?&id=HN.608053741687800249&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0 th?&id=HN.608030488736498760&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top