JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great photos!!!
Thanks for sharing them.
When I lived in Washington, I would go to the yearly Oregon Trail Days in Tenino, and shoot in the matches.
The "range" was in town, and you would shoot across the soccer field into the hillside.
They also had a "primitive" camp in the nearby park, and I was always impressed with all the families that would come.
One family had a young boy, and he was obviously going to be a trader of some sort later in life.
He started out with a buckskin bag, and ended up, after a whole day's trading back and forth with a leather vest, a pair of moccasins, a couple of tin cups, and his leather bag back.
He must've pestered the heck out of the guys on Traders Row...
Night time was great, the the Tipi's and tents glowing from the lights within, and some music.
My friend was a fiddle player, and when he would start playing, all of a sudden, all these folks in period clothing (and in regular clothing, too,) would appear around the fire...
Thanks again for sharing, brought back some great memories!!!

We need a change of topic around NWFA. Your post is a breath of mountain air, Andy.
Sadly, I am losing interest being member to any gun related forum due to the state of current affairs.

2A2Dend,
it was a fun trip and I'm happy to share.
Glad to help break those "current affairs blues" LOL
In the immortal words of Sgt. Oddball :
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves!"
I almost always want to shout this line out when it gets too tense.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads