JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man, I saw this link and just had to revive this post. I swear I'm not trying to start a war with you, but...here is a story about a "trained" dude that totally got shot in his leg even though he was carrying strong side OWB. I agree that AIWB he would have gotten shot as well, but the point I want to make is that strong side OWB still points the gun at your body.
After discovering critical flaw in gun, DPS quietly replacing guns issued to all troopers • Arizona Mirror

If you carry a loaded gun there is no way to do so and never have it pointed at the "wrong place". Some take this to extremes. I carry normally a couple ways. Shoulder rig, horizontal. So if anyone is standing behind me it is pointed at them. I often carry on a belt pointed down. I live in a 2 story home. So when I am upstairs the gun in pointed at the people below me. I do have faith the the guns I carry and the mode of carry. Again everyone has to decide what will work for them. The Trooper who did this it looks like a poor holster choice that it allowed something to get between the trigger and the holster.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top