JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, a field trip to North Korea should have never happened.

Options are not good with North Korea.
If they get the chance, they will level Seoul.

Be nice if the SEALS could snatch the Boy King.
Then give him a flying lesson out over the Yellow Sea.

Last Edited:
My idea to take over NK is to load every available aircraft full of bite sized Snickers bars, cigarettes, airline sized booze bottles, bite sized pizza rolls, and nudie magazines and carpet bomb the whole country. Two sorties should have everyone wanting to defect.

My idea to take over NK is to load every available aircraft full of bite sized Snickers bars, cigarettes, airline sized booze bottles, bite sized pizza rolls, and nudie magazines and carpet bomb the whole country. Two sorties should have everyone wanting to defect.

LOL! The problem is they already do, but Kim and his military, cough, discourage it.

So I feel bad for the guy parents, but personally I think he got what he asked for.

Anyone that chooses to go to a country like that must be ready for what the country is going to do to you.

N. Korea
Iran
China
A-Stan
Iraq
Hell most all of the middle east.

Do these people not watch the news or review the country before traveling there?!

Stupid

Sad story.

I've traveled a bunch oversees, including communist & Islamist countries.

The onus is on the traveler to know the laws & even the customs.

Stepping on grass in China in a state park. Crime.

Referring to the Thai King in a bad way, real bad crime.

Taking simple tourist pictures of women in some regions real real real bad crime.

I am sad for the father who lost his son who was nearly the same age as my daughter.
However I finally had to research the REASON Warmbier was in NK anyway and found this:
Warmbier said he first began considering a trip to North Korea after colleagues recommended a visit to him based on the country's beauty, architecture, and his interest in communist nations. Warmbier told the court he found himself presented with an opportunity to visit the country while studying in Hong Kong. "Growing up in the United States, I was taught that the DPR Korea is a mysterious, 'isolated communist nation' from the mass media and education," Warmbier said. "This made an innocent-minded adventurous young man like myself want to show my bravery to improve my reputation and show a western victory over the DPR Korea."
His father should have taught him something about the dangers of expressing idealism (and committing crimes) - especially in a country that has no respect for you, your ideas, anyone or anything for that matter.

The last sentence is confusing - and bordering on psychotic:
"This made an innocent-minded adventurous young man like myself want to show my bravery to improve my reputation and show a western victory over the DPR Korea."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads