JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go. Man, I need some cheaper hobbies.

l_618f730169afb2da86c049c803f5e801.jpg

I just need your Dart. :s0155:
I don't have alot of pictures but the current ones are a 7m powered, dual cased, SAS'd 87 4runner and a 92 toyota truck getting a new engine.

Nice girl bike!

When my younger sister was about 14, she cut her hair short because she had a friend who looked good with short hair. One day she rode her bike to 7-11 and when she came out, there was a pack of boys on their bikes outside. As she got on her bike, they yelled out, Nice girl bike!

She then proceeded to grow her hair out.

Nice cars! Gotta love the old Mopars.

No pics either, but I have a '75 Ford F100 on an F150 chassis with 308hp 302, Hooker headers, Crane adjustable valve train, Edelbrok, Holley 600, TRX Streetfighter tranny, etc, etc. And I'm going to be cleaning it up for sale soon!

Also still riding my '85 HD Lowrider Sport that I bought in '86...

HD1small.jpg

But my real "other projects" these days involve music. I just went on a buying a selling spree, and am amazed at the number of combination gun and guitar nuts out there. I'm considering getting an FFL and opening a combination shop, "Six Strings and Six Guns."

-- Sam

Last Edited:
Mine that just went away. :(

Very nice. Any more pics? I'd love to have an old charger, but I already have one project that I can't afford.

I blew my 318 two summers ago on the day before rod run out in Ocean Park. Motor seized, had to tow it home. My "quick and cheap" rebuild went $1200 in parts, and took me almost a year to get done. Now I've got a stroker crank, rods, and pistons for a 360 block to punch it out to a 408. I'll be shooting for about 550 hp at the crank eventually. But before that, I've got to swap most of the drivetrain, upgrade the stock drum brakes in front, and add subframe connectors. And to make it worse, since my car currently runs, guns usually win out over parts.

The first motor I ever built by myself. New bearing, rings, crank journals turned, new cam/springs/lifters, and new gaskets. Not much power, but it sounds good with a mild cam and dual flow masters.

Still kind of a mess here. Hoses have been cleaned up since this pic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top