JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the best is AR15.com
There's a sub forum for each state and once you've signed up you can check out listings specifically from Oregon. There's a link in the Oregon Hometown Forum for the OR "Equipment Exchange" where you can find all kinds of cool stuff. :s0155:

AR15 may be nice but when i have an email that ends with Hotmail.com it doesn't allow me to sign up i get this... The Email service you are trying to sign up with is invalid. (Anonymous Mail Services such as hotmail, yahoo, and gmail are not permitted.)

AR15 may be nice but when i have an email that ends with Hotmail.com it doesn't allow me to sign up i get this... The Email service you are trying to sign up with is invalid. (Anonymous Mail Services such as hotmail, yahoo, and gmail are not permitted.)

Your Internet Service Provider (Comcast, Qwest, etc.) should provide you with a free email account. If you haven't set it up yet you can call customer service and ask for one. Then you can setup that email address to forward all email to your Hotmail account so you never really need to deal with the other email.

Alternatively, if you can't setup an ISP email address, you could email the moderators at AR15.com and ask them if you can have special approval. I've done this before, and usually if you rattle off a few other forums you are a member of, and maybe even link to your profile showing you are an active member, they will believe you are not a spammer and let you sign up with your hotmail account. I did this with either THR or TFL, I can't remember which, back when I was splitting internet with roommates and wasn't the account holder.

It's real easy to create another email that should work. I have an email through Mail.com, it was the only way I could sign up with silencertalk.com Good luck! :s0155:

I found, that you can setup a secondary email address through MSN(same as hotmail), where your address will be "[email protected]" instead of "[email protected]"

I set this up to satisfy Sigforum's requirement for a non Hotmail, Yahoo, etc email account. It worked, and like hotmail, its free. You can set it up, receive your forum account confirmation, and never use it again.:s0155:

ifish.net has a hunting classifieds section that has a variety of OR/WA (mosly OR IME) firearms.

They are a little persnickety about who uses it though. You have to have something like 50 posts and been a member for over 30 days to see the forum.

I haven't had any problems at SGN, I've done many transactions with their members and never had a problem. There are a few jerks lurking around but you get that anywhere, same with being clickish, I've run into this a every forum I've been on. This sight is far above average but there are some clicks here too. Anyway, SGN is O.K. and regardless of where I am, I just do my best to ignore the jerks and don't do business with them. That said, I love this sight but I do seem to sell things faster over there.

Most of the general membership is cool there, some of the mods are cool too. But when the top administrators and the top mods make promises to the general membership and break them, or they make rules that they don't follow themselves it ruins the place. It started out great there, but went downhill. The administrators promised everyone there would be no secret clubs or secret deal areas that only select people would have access to. They also have rules against crapping on other peoples threads.

They have broken both of those. There's a lot of people that have complained about that place, most of them get messed with by the mods till they leave or end up getting banned. The administrator does things like changing forum access so they only see one thread that tells them to shut up and go away. They change their user icon which the user is supposed to be able to pic. They are a bunch of @#$%^ *&!

I think you probably sell faster over there because it's more local to the Puget Sound area. Here the general membership is spread across at least 3 states, possibly more. There it's mostly people from the Puget Sound area of WA and not much further.

Yeah, I got banned from SGN for publically stating that the mods read other peoples PM's. That and they run a special "off site" board for their select few to buy and sell on.

But on the other hand, met some really cool people there, wont complain about that.

ifish.net has a hunting classifieds section that has a variety of OR/WA (mosly OR IME) firearms.

They are a little persnickety about who uses it though. You have to have something like 50 posts and been a member for over 30 days to see the forum.

I like it though...I've bought several items on ifish and have never been burned. When it comes to parting with money I like some safety measures.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top