JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since this is a firearms forum i would venture to guess that we all have that in common :D
So what other hobbies occupy your time/wallet ?
Mine is 4 wheelin' and fabricating the parts to be able to do it.
My weekend toys are a 87 Zuk that is now going through the 4th transformation since i have owned it and a 84 4 Runner.
In the process of converting my Pro Tools 105 Bender to elec/hydro,just picked up a tank with pump.Still need to find a ram,valve and make up some hoses.
Have a fairly complete fab shop in my garage,hoping to find a mill and lathe in the near future.

Here is a pic of the Zuk before i got bored with it.
V.4.0 is coming along slow,but will be worth it when done.
This should help explain my username.

TSF_9_4_2006_003.sized.jpg

I'm pretty much a stick in the mud. I like the guns and like the shooting; I like Speed Steel and some of the other run-n-gun matches. Spend way too much time on the interweb cruising different gun sites. My other "hobbies" as it were would be aviation and yard work/gardening.

Gunsmithing, models, Hot rodding and restoring old cars, i collect star wars stuff, collecting knives, baseball cards, doing car stereo installs. I have many varied tastes and love trying anything that people think i cant do.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads