JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since this is a firearms forum i would venture to guess that we all have that in common :D
So what other hobbies occupy your time/wallet ?
Mine is 4 wheelin' and fabricating the parts to be able to do it.
My weekend toys are a 87 Zuk that is now going through the 4th transformation since i have owned it and a 84 4 Runner.
In the process of converting my Pro Tools 105 Bender to elec/hydro,just picked up a tank with pump.Still need to find a ram,valve and make up some hoses.
Have a fairly complete fab shop in my garage,hoping to find a mill and lathe in the near future.

Here is a pic of the Zuk before i got bored with it.
V.4.0 is coming along slow,but will be worth it when done.
This should help explain my username.

TSF_9_4_2006_003.sized.jpg

I'm pretty much a stick in the mud. I like the guns and like the shooting; I like Speed Steel and some of the other run-n-gun matches. Spend way too much time on the interweb cruising different gun sites. My other "hobbies" as it were would be aviation and yard work/gardening.

Gunsmithing, models, Hot rodding and restoring old cars, i collect star wars stuff, collecting knives, baseball cards, doing car stereo installs. I have many varied tastes and love trying anything that people think i cant do.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads