JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm shamelessly pimping my flight-vids in the hopes of increasing my Youtube hits and thereby increasing my perceived electronic *endowment*.
This is my small plane, an HZ Supercub 3-channeler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slh8Kvb3aqs

Shes mostly stock, but as you can tell has been in and out of critical care for a while. The wings are re-enforced with duct tape, the landing gear are a little bent up, and the back 5 inches of the plane are held on with hot glue and toothpicks thanks to a particularly ill-placed telephone pole. She still flies, though, and I haven't broken any props so I'm pretty proud. I've also managed to upgrade my landings from 'controlled crash' to 'no more caffeine for the pilot'.
I'm currently in the process of re-building my 4-channel trainer, a Hobbico Superstar EP. After I taught myself the Immelman I decided to try a Split-S. This turned out to be a Bad Idea and resulted in a beautiful 1-point landing from 250 feet. The stock power setup just didn't have the power to pull me out of the dive. As soon as I get around to building a motor mount I'm sticking an e-Flite power-10 in and some nice Thunder Power LiPO batteries.

Anyone else here fly?

I have been into this hobby since childhood.....balsa gliders to electric helis and now electric planes. Bought a Zaggy kit recently for a spring project. Have several unfinished projects..... including building the largest gun collection this side of the river...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top