JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for opinions on AIWB holster brands/styles that people run. I am going to back to carrying a full size Glock on a daily basis 10-16 hours a day. I have used fieldcraft survival, Trex arms, Teir 1, and Gcode holsters and may go back to one of those brands…. But I am also open to other brands that members carry with. That said, I am not interested in leather or hybrid holsters (crossbreed, alien gear, ect.) only kydex. There are so many quality holster manufacturers out there that it is easy to bypass or miss them. I could continue carrying in my prison wallet but that has become uncomfortable as I have gone to a bigger gun and I can only get so loose (now that we got that out of the way let's talk).

JM Custom Kydex - I'm running their AIWB-WC holster w/soft loops. It's excellent.

Tenicor - A number of professional trainers seem to like/recommend Tenicor. Kyle Defoor is one, for example.

Tier 1 Concealed - They make the best side car holster IMO if you're looking for a sidecar rig.

Keepers Concealment - Many feel he makes the best appendix holster on the market. But his flagship holster, "The Keeper," is $170...which is why I've never tried it.

Phlster Holster - No experience with them but they seem well regarded. Their new Enigma holster has gotten really good reviews but that is a very unique holster setup...designed for carrying when you're not wearing a belt or you need deep concealment. But they have regular type holsters too.

LAS Concealment - I've heard good things about their holsters but have no direct experience

You Are already familiar with G Code. Their Incog holster is a nice rig but the Incog (I have one) probably wouldn't be my choice for a full sized gun as I think there are other holsters that handle larger framed weapons better.

A lot of people like the Eidolon too, by Raven Concealment but they only make it for a few Glocks...17, 19 and 31, I think, if you happen to be carrying one of those.

I tried the Keepers Concealment holder for a Sig 365, it was ok for me. I did like the adjustable wedge.

I picked up Glock 19x and after talking to the guy in in the LGS who carries a 17 w/light all day decided to try a Henry as that is what he uses. I'm much happier with the Henry compared to the Keepers. The 365 and 19x carry all day standing and sitting just fine.

JM Custom Kydex - I'm running their AIWB-WC holster w/soft loops. It's excellent.

Tenicor - A number of professional trainers seem to like/recommend Tenicor. Kyle Defoor is one, for example.

Tier 1 Concealed - They make the best side car holster IMO if you're looking for a sidecar rig.

Keepers Concealment - Many feel he makes the best appendix holster on the market. But his flagship holster, "The Keeper," is $170...which is why I've never tried it.

Phlster Holster - No experience with them but they seem well regarded. Their new Enigma holster has gotten really good reviews but that is a very unique holster setup...designed for carrying when you're not wearing a belt or you need deep concealment. But they have regular type holsters too.

LAS Concealment - I've heard good things about their holsters but have no direct experience

You Are already familiar with G Code. Their Incog holster is a nice rig but the Incog (I have one) probably wouldn't be my choice for a full sized gun as I think there are other holsters that handle larger framed weapons better.

A lot of people like the Eidolon too, by Raven Concealment but they only make it for a few Glocks...17, 19 and 31, I think, if you happen to be carrying one of those.
Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be going with the Tenicor as of right now.

I really like Greenforce tactical. Been using the Berkut II. My third GF. Very comfortable with built in fupa. The bar and loop combo allows the cant to be adjusted for better draw stroke.

"We the People" holsters. Comfortable, durable, dependable, secure. I've carried my Colt Commander, Kimber Pro Carry II, Browning HP, and G23 in them at classes, at the range, and as EDC. They also make some tasty though pricey jerky.

The two I like are Tenicor and Phlster. I carry appendix and spend most of my day at a desk, frequently getting up and walking around and get back behind the desk.

@L84Cabo already gave the "who's who" list of companies that are truly top-notch AIWB holster makers. I might add Dark Star Gear to the mix.

I personally run either a Phlster Enigma Floodlight setup for my P320, or a JM Custom Kydex one if I'm carrying my snubbie.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top