JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For some reason I can't add a review to the reviews section. I imagine it's because I created the listing. So......

Ryan is as good as they get. He makes top quality holsters for excellent prices and has the patience to work with even the most demanding customer to make sure he gets them what they want. He is also a well qualified AR and Glock armorer and can pretty much fix anything related to either. He is well versed with firearms in general and is full of great advice and knowledge. His holsters are the ONLY one's I use now and I look forward to many years of continued business.

I absolutely recommend him to all NWFA members 100%!

Couldn't find a better man or artisan then Ryan;)

Very top notch work:cool:

IMG_1976.JPG IMG_1977.JPG

Just had to share this pic of Ryan's work!

OWB kydex for a G17 and extra Mag Holder - supreme craftsmanship:cool:

IMG_2618.JPG

Not a rough edge anywhere and fits like it should with good retention and positive click in and out. Makes carrying a fullsize pistol very easy in everything but hot summer clothing - even then I'll just need a light over shirt to cover it;).

This may be repetitive but I wouldn't get a holster anywhere other then ORYGUNHolsterCompany.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top