JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a great experience purchasing two Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifles from Andrew. Would purchase from him again.

+1
Great guy to do business with, honest, straight forward. I have no problem doing giving him my hard earned money or refering my friends to him.

Bought a Mosin and a GSG. He's also transferred 2 Pac-lite uppers I bought from JC. To say I'm happy with Andrew and the service he's given me would be an understatement!!!

Great guy and I always enjoy hanging out with him, JC Weaponry and Fort Moe at the PDX/Vancouver gun shows! He's done a few transfers for me and there will be a lot more, hopefully!

Love those GSG-5's!

if you look around you will find the same thing for at least 30.00 to $40.00 cheaper.

You might find some things cheaper, but I'd gladly pay that extra to work with such a stand-up guy.

He got me a price that I haven't seen in YEARS on a G26 recently. Can't tell you how happy my wife and I were to deal with Andrew.

Big +1 here.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads