JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a great experience purchasing two Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifles from Andrew. Would purchase from him again.

+1
Great guy to do business with, honest, straight forward. I have no problem doing giving him my hard earned money or refering my friends to him.

Bought a Mosin and a GSG. He's also transferred 2 Pac-lite uppers I bought from JC. To say I'm happy with Andrew and the service he's given me would be an understatement!!!

Great guy and I always enjoy hanging out with him, JC Weaponry and Fort Moe at the PDX/Vancouver gun shows! He's done a few transfers for me and there will be a lot more, hopefully!

Love those GSG-5's!

if you look around you will find the same thing for at least 30.00 to $40.00 cheaper.

You might find some things cheaper, but I'd gladly pay that extra to work with such a stand-up guy.

He got me a price that I haven't seen in YEARS on a G26 recently. Can't tell you how happy my wife and I were to deal with Andrew.

Big +1 here.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads