JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Legit is Legit

2011-07-30_21-45-45_116.jpg

I have bought guns from Andrew and used his FFL services many times. I can't think of anyone else I would rather deal with in this area. Great service, friendly, professional, decent kisser...what more could you ask for?

I have bought guns from Andrew and used his FFL services many times. I can't think of anyone else I would rather deal with in this area. Great service, friendly, professional, decent kisser...what more could you ask for?

Careful with comments like that... people might start wondering about you! :D

And why settle for decent?? :s0155:

My only business dealings with Andrew have been buying 2 suppressors and submitting ATF Form 4s. Andrew was great back in March in doing the paperwork and letting me come in and have some hands-on time with the cans and ask questions prior to purchase. Finally my stamps came back last week and I picked them up today. He got me hooked up with the mounts I needed, as well as gave me some good information on other firearms projects I have going. Andrew is a prime example of what makes small businesses great and my only complaint is that I live 45minutes away.

Andrew- Thank You again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads