JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Now civilian legal with 16" barrel.
Tango Down grip, 4-railed handguard, RRA Oprerator Stock.
I have 2 available right now for $1,299ea.

Factory SBR's are available also.
View attachment 209588
DSC01432.jpg
DSC01433.jpg
DSC01436.jpg
DSC01434.jpg
DSC01435.jpg

Do they come with any clips?........how do these compare to the del-ton's that you are selling?......

They come with a 30 round mag.

I selected high quality parts for these rifles. If you built one from scratch yourself with the same stuff, the price would be about the same. (If you used cheaper parts)

With the Del-Ton Shooters Package, you are getting a lot of stuff and a high quality gun for the money.

With my rifle, you get a lot of desirable upgrades. Built on quality parts.
I could have cut corners and used cheaper FCG parts, or bolts that are known to break easily, or $55 receivers, but I chose what I would be proud to own, and what I would trust a police officer's life to.

I used a longer handguard to protect the gas block in case the rifle is dropped or knocked around. Also it has more room to allow more accessory mounting options. (If you like 30lb rifles) Additionally it has a longer site radius for your BUIS.
I chose the Tango Down grip because not all hands are created equal. The finger-groove on the A2 grip DOESN'T fit all hands. I was going to use an A1 grip that doesn't have the groove, but the Tango Down looks cooler.:s0114:

With my rifle, you get a lot of desirable upgrades. Built on quality parts.
I could have cut corners and used cheaper FCG parts, or bolts that are known to break easily, or $55 receivers, but I chose what I would be proud to own, and what I would trust a police officer's life to.

What are the barrel specs? Who makes your receivers, and where can I get a $55 receiver?...lol

What are the barrel specs? Who makes your receivers, and where can I get a $55 receiver?...lol

There were a bunch of Sharps lowers floating around for $55 a few weeks ago... TNW lowers were running $70 I think...

My Ortwein lower is made by MEGA machine, and even has the gator grip on it.

There were a bunch of Sharps lowers floating around for $55 a few weeks ago... TNW lowers were running $70 I think...

My Ortwein lower is made by MEGA machine, and even has the gator grip on it.
Mega is good stuff. I built a rifle with a Mega upper and Lower and everything went together great. Where can I buy just the lower and upper Ortwein receivers? I'd like to give them a try.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top