Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Orting WA man accused of attacking neighbor's dog with a hatchet

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 590, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 590

590 Federal Way, Washington, United States New Member

2. svtrc51

svtrc51 Woodland Member

"“It’s disgusting,” said Trevor Johnson, the dog’s owner. "That guy is garbage.”

Johnson said this wasn't the first time Knowles tried to hurt animals. He claimed last year Knowles fired a gun at his dog while his 6-year-old was less than 30 yards away. Police say that case may still be tied up in court."

Really?? The neighbor shot at the dog while his child was nearby? I think i would have blown up.. I love my dogs, but a child... I cant imagine.

3. eganx

eganx Kingston WA Active Member

What is the deal with all these whack jobs in the PNW......this place is crawling with'em

4. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

hes lucky he didnt pull that with my golden, hes my baby and i would definatley be beatin some psycho butt if he did no doubt about it

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  5. 590

I've got Goldens too & feel the same way. I think any dog owner or pet lover would be rather ticked.

6. shayne

shayne port townsend Active Member

And the kicker is that bag of crap is at home in his house right now . I would not be able to handle that.

7. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That just makes me sick to my stomach and what a bag of crap a complete waist of oxygen I don't know what I would do, likely end up in jail with him but he would be the one needing stiches

8. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

This guy is a real piece of garbage. There is a special place in hell for people that pull crap like this. I hope he gets the maximum punishment possible. It is were my dog, he would be hoping that the cops showed up before I got a hold of him.

9. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

The guy is a perfect waste of good transplant material, except his evil pea sized brain...

10. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

If I knew what happen, I wouldn't have reported it.:gun10::gun10::gun10::gun21::gun21:

11. 590

The crazy thing is it sounds like the neighbors saw him luring the dog out of its yard.

12. PaulZ

PaulZ Oregon City Active Member

No smoke! the further out in the woods you get the crazier they are.

13. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I have an acquaintance that hated his neighbor's barking dogs so much that I know he was at the point of doing something horrible like this (about three years ago). He made the mistake of telling me he was considering killing his neighbor's dog(s), poisoning them, or whatever.

He was shocked at my reaction when I told him if he ever did such a thing I would make sure all his neighbors and the authorities would know he was the guilty party. Also that I'd hold him down while the dog owner and his family got some time in with a weed eater or blow torch.

Since it was driving him nuts, he actually moved instead. He made a better choice.