JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If its found he don't have a concealed permit I bet the police there in Alabama decide not to prosecute. Let the man be. He saved peoples lives. As a general rule Life has a greater value than law. As it should

That is why we carry to protect and preserve the ourselves and others when a crazy person, Intent on doing deadly harm is incountered. In my mind this is a success story and the citizen should be commended not condemned. If more people carried and this was the common outcome I think the incidents of mass, random violence would deminish greatly.

An interesting twist, if true.
Jackson confirmed that Marlo Ellis, the customer who used deadly force, is facing charges of rape in the second degree and enticing a child for immoral purposes, stemming from a 2013 investigation involving a girl under the age of 16. Court documents state that Ellis picked the victim up at a school basketball game and drove her to his house where they had sex. The district attorney said Ellis' sex case is on the trial docket for February. He has been out of jail on bond.
Names released after customer kills gun-wielding man in Dallas C - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Interesting yes, but a totally different case that has yet to go to trial and should in no way have any bearing on this situation. A person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law regardless of the one sided reporting and slanted views expressed by the media. The mere mention of this by media is just a ploy to defame him and to spread their own gun grabbing agendas by making him a villain and somehow wrong in taking appropriate action.

No, the twist is if the dead man knew of the sexual allegations against the customer. I didn't see any indication of it, but there really was no report on the matter either way. Other than that, he is innocent until proven guilty. I just brought it up as a possibility, not to defame the guy. It makes as much sense as going to rob a place and more sense than just going in, waving a gun and saying he was going to kill people without a lot of indication he was robbing the place.

No, the twist is if the dead man knew of the sexual allegations against the customer. I didn't see any indication of it, but there really was no report on the matter either way. Other than that, he is innocent until proven guilty. I just brought it up as a possibility, not to defame the guy. It makes as much sense as going to rob a place and more sense than just going in, waving a gun and saying he was going to kill people without a lot of indication he was robbing the place.

Im sorry if you thought I was saying that you were trying to defame the guy, that was never my intention. The media is the one that will do that every chance they get and that is what I was referring too. You brought up an interesting angle that I had not thought of as to a motive for said crazy gun man, It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

No worries. I totally agree about the media and their attempts to vilify people for just about any reason. When I first read about the sexual assault charges against him I thought it was mentioned for that very reason, and quite possibly it was. IF those allegations are true (or even false but believed to be true by the dead man), I can see a scenario where the deceased tried to take revenge, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top