JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Easy solution: Federal funds fix dam. Dam is now federalized. Feds order that water goes to population where the dam is located - rural Northern California. Urban Southern California selfish, clueless, gun-hating, illegal-immigrant-loving, citizens pound sand.

They can call Trump an idiot and "not my president" all they want, but they will be thirsty while they do it.:p
As they slowly become human jerkey...

The imminent U.S. Civil War-II is NOT going to be pretty. This time there's no "Mason-Dixon Line" to delineate OPFOR's, the front lines are EVERYWHERE.

At heart I'm as ruthless as any "berserker" there ever was, but dammit all... that human compassion thing comes creeping into my head and throws a monkey in the wrench!! I'm loyal to my FELLOW countrymen, if nothing else. o_O

You went by your license plate number.
Depended on whether your license plates last number was odd or even.
Even one day, then an odd number the next day for only 5 gallons of fuel.

Easy solution: Federal funds fix dam. Dam is now federalized. Feds order that water goes to population where the dam is located - rural Northern California. Urban Southern California selfish, clueless, gun-hating, illegal-immigrant-loving, citizens pound sand.

They can call Trump an idiot and "not my president" all they want, but they will be thirsty while they do it.:p

I like it. I can hear: "We're going to buy your fixer' upper dam. We going to fix it up, it's going to be beautiful, it's going to be the best dam in the country!!! Yes, Moonbeam, sign right here."

Brutus Out

I like it. I can hear: "We're going to buy your fixer' upper dam. We going to fix it up, it's going to be beautiful, it's going to be the best dam in the country!!! Yes, Moonbeam, sign right here."

Brutus Out
If I were Trump, as part of the strategy I'd also take up encouraging the Jefferson Resistance Movement... you guys have a leader down there who could get the party restarted and lead with a "we held off on this because of WWII, but the abuses from our neighbors to the south finally became too much to bear"?

Brutus Out
Ahh Hello sanctuary state SORRY YOU GET NO FEDERAL FUNDS FOR ANY THING

If I were Trump, as part of the strategy I'd also take up encouraging the Jefferson Resistance Movement... you guys have a leader down there who could get the party restarted and lead with a "we held off on this because of WWII, but the abuses from our neighbors to the south finally became too much to bear"?

This can be done, constitutionally. The biggest problem is it has to be passed by the California legislature. A popular vote in at least 21 counties would pass likely 2 to 1. About the same margin Trump carried the northern counties.

Brutus Out

The imminent U.S. Civil War-II is NOT going to be pretty. This time there's no "Mason-Dixon Line" to delineate OPFOR's, the front lines are EVERYWHERE.

At heart I'm as ruthless as any "berserker" there ever was, but dammit all... that human compassion thing comes creeping into my head and throws a monkey in the wrench!! I'm loyal to my FELLOW countrymen, if nothing else. o_O
What would Hayduke do?

Sadly - this IS the time to play politics, if change is to be affected in California. THEY legislate from emotion and refuse to look logically at anything. The same tactics must now be used. Brown said they don't need "Trump's money" - fine. They get none. They don't NEED federal money in their sanctuary state. It will hurt for the conservative folk in NorCal - but there has to be a breaking point to get California to wake the F up - if it means shouldering the burden of paying for this disaster on their own - AS THEY SHOULD - so be it. State of California owns and is supposed to maintain and manage that dam. They SHOULD have been doing that job. THey SHOULD have taken the warnings a decade ago seriously. They didn't. It is not the responsibility of the other 49 states to pay for California's mess that they created.

IF Federal money is to be spent there - it should come with some really big, nasty strings - first being no more "Sanctuary" BS by the state nor any subset of it. No more mismanagement - no more kicking the can down the road. Federal money fixes the dam - the US Government now owns part of it and has a say in its maintenance and management - as much as that pains me to say.

California as a state is bankrupt morally and financially - it's time to press for a change.

Don't know how many people on here have ever had to file for bankruptcy - but I have. I'm not proud of it, but as part of the process you have to take a course in financial management. You have to declare all your debts and assets. It's time California does this. They need to learn the lessons and abide by the new plan of action so that crap doesn't happen anymore. California used to be the most prosperous state in the union. They were a beacon for others. Then things started going to hell, and the erosion happened quickly and has built to the point they are at now - failing infrastructure statewide, massive social welfare debt, high taxes, insane anti-freedom laws and they are hemorrhaging money.

The left has the mantra of don't let a disaster go to waste - NOW is the time to use their own tactics against them and start pushing the fight instead of fighting defensively every time they press an attack against liberty, sanity, and common sense. It may be cold and callous - but if not now - when? Use this opportunity to force them to change how they handle their business.

That aside - I think the President should declare a state of emergency and send in the national guard en mass with helos and troop carriers to evacuate the people downstream, and increase the efforts to shore up the emergency fix to try to prevent the bloody thing from breaching. I don't want to see people die from this mess - but I think he should leverage the financial aspects to get reform from the state.

Yeah, King County wanting $1,000 a year to register a vehicle. o_O I wonder what the breaking point will be even for the most lefty liberal democrats - the ones with jobs anyway. How much can the government take before even they say enough is enough?

This can be done, constitutionally. The biggest problem is it has to be passed by the California legislature. A popular vote in at least 21 counties would pass likely 2 to 1. About the same margin Trump carried the northern counties.

Brutus Out
So Trump needs to make that a condition of bailout: "money comes when you Set My People Free."

The inept political machine in California is responsible for dumping two years of water usage from this dam already...

Guess they're more concerned about plastic shopping bags and evil black guns than preserving an adequate water supply...

Go figure... :eek:

Oroville is deep within the 51st State of Jefferson area. Crappy politicians and NO representation is exactly why SOJ51st is still alive and ticking. Here in the Northern state it is 65% Rc who voted for Trump, but in Sacramento as well as the US Senate that counts for squat. Taxation without representation. NorCal will get outvoted every time by Sacramento and south, except for local government like counties and cities. There are according to one local GS owner 75,000 or so CCWs in California. 32,000 belong to those in northern counties. Unfortunately blithely saying "the people who live there need to start selecting better and more responsible leadership" is simplistic.

Hey OR and WA, how is that responsible leadership working out with mandatory BGC for all firearm purchases? Yes, now you know how folks have felt for decades down here. The 200,000 citizens downstream of the dam deserve the same protection as all US citizens. Remember, this dam is owned by state of California....

Would you let your liberal neighbor and his family burn to death because he was too lazy to buy a fire extinguisher? I wouldn't.

Brutus Out

It isn't working at all. Oregon is pulling a leftist foul-up that reeks to this very day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top