JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an emergency, which I would suggest is not the time to play politics. Plenty of time to do that later.
California politicians decided to kick the can down the road, for what, more than ten years???

Let them figure out how to handle it...

Sorry, but the people who live there need to start selecting better and more responsible leadership...

California politicians decided to kick the can down the road, for what, more than ten years???

Sorry, but the people who live there need to start selecting better and more responsible leadership...
The problem is, the affected area is part of where the folks with a clue live... which is probably why the dam went unmaintained, "we don't care what happens to those nasty Wrongthinkers anyway."

I agree. However, strict accountability and oversight of federal dollars. No illegal labor used and money cannot be used for other purposes.
Better yet, cut California state gov out completely, FEMA makes direct arrangements with stabilization/reconstruction contractors and CA gets told "you had your chance, you proved you couldn't handle the responsibility, this is how it's gonna be, like it or SUCK IT!"

The problem is, the affected area is part of where the folks with a clue live... which is probably why the dam went unmaintained, "we don't care what happens to those nasty Wrongthinkers anyway."
Unfortunately, there's probably a lot of truth in this statement.

But like I said, you want funding, restore the people's Constitutional Rights, it only takes the swipe of a pen...

Are you saying that YOU are responsible for electing Kate Brown as Governor? Are YOU the A-hole that keeps putting liberals in power in the Oregon house and senate?

Sorry, Kate Brownstain cannot pass my religious or moral litmus test. And for the record I'm a conservative, go figure :eek:
That was my point. Just because you live in occupied territory doesn't mean that it's your fault. We shouldn't be wishing ill will on everyone, just because the a-holes are in the majority. If we took that opinion to heart, we should nuke the US because there was a majority that wanted Hillery and her ilk in charge.

Unfortunately, there's probably a lot of truth in this statement.

But like I said, you want funding, restore the people's Constitutional Rights, it only takes the swipe of a pen...

How about we sever southern Cal, let them secede, cut off all federal funds, take central-northern Cal and turn that into the state of Jefferson, then send the fed funds to fix up the damage the Sacramento Dems have destroyed.

Oroville is deep within the 51st State of Jefferson area. Crappy politicians and NO representation is exactly why SOJ51st is still alive and ticking. Here in the Northern state it is 65% Rc who voted for Trump, but in Sacramento as well as the US Senate that counts for squat. Taxation without representation. NorCal will get outvoted every time by Sacramento and south, except for local government like counties and cities. There are according to one local GS owner 75,000 or so CCWs in California. 32,000 belong to those in northern counties. Unfortunately blithely saying "the people who live there need to start selecting better and more responsible leadership" is simplistic.

Hey OR and WA, how is that responsible leadership working out with mandatory BGC for all firearm purchases? Yes, now you know how folks have felt for decades down here. The 200,000 citizens downstream of the dam deserve the same protection as all US citizens. Remember, this dam is owned by state of California....

Would you let your liberal neighbor and his family burn to death because he was too lazy to buy a fire extinguisher? I wouldn't.

Brutus Out

Oroville is deep within the 51st State of Jefferson area. Crappy politicians and NO representation is exactly why SOJ51st is still alive and ticking. Here in the Northern state it is 65% Rc who voted for Trump, but in Sacramento as well as the US Senate that counts for squat. Taxation without representation. NorCal will get outvoted every time by Sacramento and south, except for local government like counties and cities. There are according to one local GS owner 75,000 or so CCWs in California. 32,000 belong to those in northern counties. Unfortunately blithely saying "the people who live there need to start selecting better and more responsible leadership" is simplistic.

Hey OR and WA, how is that responsible leadership working out with mandatory BGC for all firearm purchases? Yes, now you know how folks have felt for decades down here. The 200,000 citizens downstream of the dam deserve the same protection as all US citizens. Remember, this dam is owned by state of California....

Would you let your liberal neighbor and his family burn to death because he was too lazy to buy a fire extinguisher? I wouldn't.

Brutus Out
We need to save Northern California!!!

Easy solution: Federal funds fix dam. Dam is now federalized. Feds order that water goes to population where the dam is located - rural Northern California. Urban Southern California selfish, clueless, gun-hating, illegal-immigrant-loving, citizens pound sand.

They can call Trump an idiot and "not my president" all they want, but they will be thirsty while they do it.:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top