JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We don't need Orlov. We have Gerald Celente right here in the USA to tell us the collapse hasn't really even started yet. Unlike Orlov, Celente knows the real reason why also; the greedy banksters and their privately-owned pride and joy, the Federal Reserve.

YouTube - ‪Gerald Celente on RT America 14 june 2011‬‏

Celente is good. What I like about Orlov is his offbeat humor and the fact that he looks at things the way an engineer would. Nothing wrong with multiple views (Orlov is in the USA btw).

Hmm. I am open minded, I'll check out his information, thanks.

I have a lot of respect for Celente, Peter Schiff, Max Kaiser. Thanks to them I shifted out of fiat dollars and it commodities and precious metals.

Hmm. I am open minded, I'll check out his information, thanks.

I have a lot of respect for Celente, Peter Schiff, Max Kaiser. Thanks to them I shifted out of fiat dollars and it commodities and precious metals.

Yup! All fine critical analysts.

Also check out J.H.Kunstler tomorrow AM. He posts every Monday. Generally hits the internet here on the west coast around 6:30AM.
James Howard Kunstler

Be well all,
Will

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR