JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Original "live" WW2 .50 machine gun cartridge. Base marked SL 43, which indicates it was manufactured by the St. Louis Ordnance Plant. Excellent Condition. Stands 5 1/2" tall.

Pick up in SE Portland. Call or text 503-349-5469 to arrange pickup. Jim

IMG_8937.JPG IMG_8938.JPG IMG_8939.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would love to scoop that up but I know there's another gentleman on here who has been looking for a vintage .50 Cal round for quite a while.

Good morning. I've had this listed on here for a couple of weeks and you're the first person to contact me about it. So if you want it I would be happy to sell it to you!

Jim

That guy has his ad in items wanted and I passed it along to him. If it doesn't work out with him let me know and I'll meet up with you.

Actually, this was the guy I was thinking of. I totally missed the mark, lol. But if I'll still take it if it doesn't work out.

Actually, this was the guy I was thinking of. I totally missed the mark, lol. But if I'll still take it if it doesn't work out.
Yep, this is the guy I messaged.

He never replied to my message, so I'm assuming that he already found one. So if you happen to be in SE Portland sometime (I'm near 82nd and Burnside), and are still interested, let me know and I'll give you my address. Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.