JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For sale is an original Colt AR-15, SP1 model. Smooth side, A1 sights with a square A2 front post and aftermarket windage knob. Chrome bore and chamber lightweight 1:12 barrel. I bought it from the widow of the original owner and from what she told me and what I've fired I don't think it has even 300 rounds through it. Original buttstock, cleaning stuff in the little pouch, grip and triangular handguard, as well as a spare bolt, FP, 2 20rd and 6 30rd aluminum magazines and some other parts if I can round them up. To be clear, I have all the original parts to put it back as it came from Colt, an A2 buttstock, handguard and grip also go with it if you want them. $1400. I recently saw one go for $1300 without all my extras. Checks must clear before transfer will be made, or you can speed it up with cash if you're brave enough to carry that around. :s0131: I've acquired another rifle in .223 since I purchased the Colt and it just doesn't fascinate me like it used to. I'd prefer not to sell to someone that will frankenstein it, but at the money these are getting that's really your business. :)

I'll post some pics if I can find the cord for the camera.

Sorry, no trades other than those mentioned. Ammo value determined prior to Barry's candidacy. Radio value determined by average of last 3 on e-ham.com

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top