JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
selling an original Colt 1991-A1 1911 military grade pistol. comes with 3 mag 1 is extended, around 50 plus .45 ACP. most are FMJ and 20 are hollow points. i have an extra grip and a military holster. works amazing never had a missfire even with dirty rounds. this pistol is a collectors item all original parts and is the very last 1911 Colt ever produced. valued at $1,000 im selling it starting at $800.00 obo. do not low ball me!also includes is a new recoil spring and case.

it says on the information that the Colt 1991A1 series 80 was the last updated government model of the 1911 made by "Colt" until around 2001 or so. there was plenty of other models made like the commander and the officer but this model was specifically made to military standards.

I'm really not meaning to crap on your thread here, but the Colt 1991A1 was Colt's no-frills Series 80 pistol. The Government model size is the most commonly encountered 1991, but they also made Commanders and Officer's ACP models under the 1991A1 banner/roll mark as well.

I understand where you're coming from as to the last updated Government Model, as Colt continued the serial numbers from 1945 for use on this model, but its definitely not the last 1911 Colt built...its kind of mis-leading.

Is this Colt's information you're speaking of, or info. from somewhere else?

I'm really not meaning to crap on your thread here, but the Colt 1991A1 was Colt's no-frills Series 80 pistol. The Government model size is the most commonly encountered 1991, but they also made Commanders and Officer's ACP models under the 1991A1 banner/roll mark as well.

I understand where you're coming from as to the last updated Government Model, as Colt continued the serial numbers from 1945 for use on this model, but its definitely not the last 1911 Colt built...its kind of mis-leading.

Is this Colt's information you're speaking of, or info. from somewhere else?

I was thinking the same but refrained, bought a new one back in the day, good base model to build on but a very basic 1911

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.