JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Bushmaster
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Up for your consideration is my early Bushmaster AR15 XM15-E2S....or A2 more generically. This is a gun I've owned for quite some time, but after my sons presented me with a beautiful vintage A1 replica, I don't have the need for two 20" AR's in the safe. This one is a real Windham ME Bushmaster rifle. I'd have to guess at the age but it's got to be at least 15 years old, before Bushmaster was purchased and things changed for them.

It's got a factory fluted 20" barrel that I special ordered. It has a set of Magpul handguards on it, and I have the original A2 handguards that will go along with it. It's got a Silencerco ASR flash hider on it, and if I can find the original birdcage that will go along as well. The handle does have one extra hole drilled in it, used for mounting my ACOG TA01. The rifle has been out to Brimstone Gunsmithing for their basic reliability package. More or less a light blueprinting. Made the gun run smooth as can be. It's a solid, great rifle and it's in excellent condition. Even with the age, I'd guess the round count is 1K or less. I'm not in a panic to sell it, but with my new A1 in the safe, it's more or less redundant.

Prefer to do the transfer at Tropical Pawn here in Vancouver, but that's negotiable. I'll split the transfer with the buyer if the transfer can be done locally.

Asking $750

Thank you for reading - B.B.S.

20190608_150444.jpg 20190608_150508.jpg 20190608_150424.jpg sn_removed_20190608_150415.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.