JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 ACP
City
NEWBERG
State
Oregon
Zip Code

20200716_161114.jpg

20200716_161233.jpg

This is NOT the same as SXT or Ranger, although they all look extremely similar. The internal design is somewhat different than the SXT/et. al. and these penetrate deeper than the later bullets.

Also, this is very collectable. Sell it for a profit, shoot it, cache it - what you do with it is your business.

Minimum quantity is 5 boxes or 100 rounds or $175 - I don't want to have to drive 20-30 miles into town for a box or two.

First person to say "I will to buy it all", gets it all. I will update the quantity remaining if necessary.

Buy all of 23 boxes and I will drop the price by $1 per box to $34 and include an ammo can (plastic Plano).

Compare my price to other sellers.

FTF local only (i.e., within 35 miles of Newberg) - no shipping.

I bought 500 rounds of this in roughly 1993/94 time period, after the SF law office shooting where the killer used Black Talon in some of his guns.

I shot some of it to ensure function in my pistol and then stored the rest in a GI metal ammo can. Ammo is in NIB condition. Most exterior boxes are in excellent NIB condition, with a few showing just a little wear.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I sold some of this a few years ago and was amazed at the ammo collectors coming out of the woodwork to pay a lot of money for this stuff. Could be a good deal for someone willing to post it online and ship individual boxes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.