JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a set of 4 original 13X5 inch Revolution Race wheels for sale, these were on my Triumph Spitfire and look pretty cool in that 70's sort of way! Not sure what other cars these will fit, as they have an odd ball bolt pattern of 4x95 mm instead of the more common 4X100 mm pattern. Still, they have a pretty new set of tires mounted, no idea how many miles are on them but can't be very many. Might be a cool set for mounting on a boat trailer, or......

Any way, I'm asking $200 for the full set which is a pretty good deal as these wheels get nearly $200 each ( yes, they are still available new,) plus VAT tax and shipping from marry old England!
PXL_20210519_011346748.jpg MVIMG_20200713_142555 (1) (1).jpg
Might be open to trades, what you got? Please reply via Private convo, thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top