JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to form a new kind of militia! The kind that doesn't help anyone, cares less about emergencys and feeding the hungry!
My milita will focus on acquiring enough fire power to burn an A-10 Warthog out of the air like it never existed! And....well.....to have "all you can eat" cupcakes and Cokes and invite morally challenged...Um....I beg your forgiveness, I, absolutely, meant vision challenged girls, over, on meeting evenings. :cool:

Generalfeldmarschall Sgt Nambu

Last Edited:
I want to be a Major too! Major Problem that is!

Major Payne is available....

IMG_3386.JPG

I want to form a new kind of militia! The kind that doesn't help anyone, cares less about emergencys and feeding the hungry!
My milita will focus on acquiring enough fire power to burn an A-10 Warthog out of the air like it never existed! And....well.....to have "all you can eat" cupcakes and Cokes and invite morally challenged...Um....I beg your forgiveness, I, absolutely, meant vision challenged girls, over, on meeting evenings. :cool:

Generalfeldmarschall Sgt Nambu
Naw man, let's get an A-10! I'll fly it! Sir! Captain Beefheart the Red Baron Commadante First Class Major Colonel, present and ready for duty!:s0004:

Field Marshal Erotica Cornholio here. When I run through the woods, I do so with scissors, while stopping every 20 feet to catch my breath. I do not take my commission lightly o_O

Field Marshal Erotica Cornholio here. When I run through the woods, I do so with scissors, while stopping every 20 feet to catch my breath. I do not take my commission lightly o_O

You should not run with sissors!!! At any time! :mad:

You should buy a Bowie knife! Run with that!

HaHa! I can run 27 feet! :D Once! :(

So what if....lets say just for the fun of it........the pastor of the church would buy an AR15 to raffle off as an "art piece" to raise funds to support the group??????

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top