JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Democracy is messy........Rrrright. Who would vote against having the FREEDOM to defend yourself?

Aloha, Mark

I don't know if they voted for it or not, but I hear England, Canada, and Australia, no doubt others, do not allow (or severely restrict) deadly force for self defense. I also hear that burglary, etc in England is rampant - you can't even point a replica gun at a burglar. The UN says you don't have a right to self defense. We're surrounded by idiots even within the USA.
U.N. To World: You Have No Human Right to Self-Defense

I don't know if they voted for it or not, but I hear England, Canada, and Australia, no doubt others, do not allow (or severely restrict) deadly force for self defense. I also hear that burglary, etc in England is rampant - you can't even point a replica gun at a burglar. The UN says you don't have a right to self defense. We're surrounded by idiots even within the USA.

Dear U.N.... eat a HUGE bag of "Richards", now FOAD!! o_O

My thoughts are the NRA better bust their bubblegum on this an other anti gun or their members may very well say good bye. Why pay money to an organization that doesn't do its job for you.

My thoughts are the NRA better bust their bubblegum on this an other anti gun or their members may very well say good bye. Why pay money to an organization that doesn't do its job for you.

When was the last time you heard the MSM, Brady, ACLU, Clinton, HCI, Bloomberg, Everytown, MOMS, CSGV, Giffords, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer or any other anti-gun turd hate on and bemoan the SAF, GOA, JPFA, NAGR or OFF? With the NRA it is daily, that has to be worth something right there. Either that or the NRA is sham and all those commies sure put a lot of time, effort and money trying to make me think the NRA is legit.

When was the last time you heard the MSM, Brady, ACLU, Clinton, HCI, Bloomberg, Everytown, MOMS, CSGV, Giffords, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer or any other anti-gun turd hate on and bemoan the SAF, GOA, JPFA, NAGR or OFF? With the NRA it is daily, that has to be worth something right there. Either that or the NRA is sham and all those commies sure put a lot of time, effort and money trying to make me think the NRA is legit.
Ok true I'm just getting nervous about loosing my gun rights especially because
Anti gunners are dumber than a bag of rocks as in trying to take law abiding citizens rights away thinking that will make the world a safer place when in fact it won't because criminals don't care about laws Hence that's why they are criminals. Well anyway we all know the story. Just hoping groups like the NRA and the NRA and us can make sure the good guys and gals win.

Since when was the church allowed to interfere with the state!
:mad:
Here's what I received from the IRS...
IRS - 1.jpg

Ok true I'm just getting nervous about loosing my gun rights especially because
Anti gunners are dumber than a bag of rocks as in trying to take law abiding citizens rights away thinking that will make the world a safer place when in fact it won't because criminals don't care about laws Hence that's why they are criminals. Well anyway we all know the story. Just hoping groups like the NRA and the NRA and us can make sure the good guys and gals win.

It is not your gun rights that they want, it is your(our) ability to resist a corrupt government! The Bill of Rights was written to ensure that corrupt government could not do here what has happened to other countries in the world! :s0094:

Sent another donation to OFF and NRA. Not a lot, but what I can afford. If every Oregon gun owner sent in the minimum suggested donation, we would be able to fight this using all media sources - TV ads, Radio ads, flyers, social media, etc. I know that it is a pipe dream, but if we don't and the gun bans get rolling, no one/gun will be safe.

Edit -Also decided to send a donation to OOC.

Last Edited:
Sent another donation to OFF and NRA. Not a lot, but what I can afford. If every Oregon gun owner sent in the minimum suggested donation, we would be able to fight this using all media sources - TV ads, Radio ads, flyers, social media, etc. I know that it is a pipe dream, but if we don't and the gun bans get rolling, no one/gun will be safe.

I believe the claim is this site has over 40,000 members. $25 to each would net $1,000,000

That is the definition of a democracy and why we don't have (or want) one. We have a representative republic. Otherwise we would have President Hillary. I usually illustrate it like 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. We have to be much more careful about the representatives we choose on the coast. From Canada to Mexico, the problem is the people living within 100 miles of the coast.

Most of the coast itself was firearms friendly every truck had a gun rack. The coast has been flooded with transplants from the city's and Cali. And of coarse they want to make it just like the he'll hole they ran from

Deadly force has always been illegal in Canada .even if it's your life on the line they call it murder

Found this while digging about earlier today. Dunno if anyone can actually validate or use as a resource to stand against it by learning from their source.

https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.com/s/Training-manual-incl-example-sheet-June-5.pdf
Youtube vid with 54 views (HA!)
https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.com/s/Script-for-IP43-circulator-training-video.pdf
https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.co...ning-standard-ppt-6518-with-sample-sheet.pptx
https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.com/s/Talking-Points-final-6-10.pdf talking points
https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.com/s/Circulator-Trainer-Guidelines-6-6.pdf Guidelines
https://www.lifteveryvoiceoregon.com/s/Training-Sign-in-Sheet-Template-draft-2.pdf what the petition sheet will look like.

Even more hilarious is the fact that only 2 people subscribed to the youtube page, the facebook page is just as bland. The youtube page has no other media and looks to be quite empty in every other regard.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top