JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon residents can make a FREE up to $50 (single filer) or up to $100 (joint return) political contribution for 2013. To claim it for 2013, contributions must be made by Dec 31.

For those who came in late, you make the contribution to the political organization of your choice and take that amount directly off your 2013 Oregon income tax when you file your Oregon tax return in 2014.

THIS IS FREE MONEY FOR THE PRO-GUN RIGHTS CAUSE THAT COSTS YOU NOTHING! A true no-brainer.

Its not a trick. Its not a gimmick. Its a genuine free opportunity to do some good for our cause. You can Google "Oregon Political Contribution Credit" for more information.

My favorite qualified progun group is Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) at:

Oregon Firearms Federation
P.O. Box 556
Canby, OR 97013

You can download a simple one-page contribution form here (right click on the link and save to disc):

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/PRINTABLE-CONTRIBUTION-FORM.pdf

Or if you want to contribute on line (fast and easy) go to:

https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/Default.aspx

And pass the word!

If you have any questions concerning the Oregon Political Contribution Credit, post them to this thread or you can message me, and I'll answer them. I'm rather well acquainted with Oregon taxes.

This is still active for the 2013 tax year until the end of the year. Beats sending the state the money. :s0155:

Bump. There's still just over 6 hours to get in for the 2013 tax year.
Donated online earlier today to OFF and got an instant confirmation of the donation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top