JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A highly placed "official" who shall remain nameless, may or may not have written a scorching letter to the Oregonian and other MSM outlets! I can neither confirm nor denie any knolage of such things that may or may not have transpired! :D

I disagree.

It's good to see the truth being told in the media. One side or the other, it's more important that the truth is heard.

I was very surprised to see the truth being told. It' nice for a change . Hopefully it helps build support . All the other attacks have been done in the legislature and by Kate Brown . We did not have a chance and did not get to vote . those brave rights stealiing democrats need to all get voted out even the dog catcher .

Oregonian is the democrat mouthpiece, they might be worried about the democrat's falling in the polls over the gun issue. Kate and her buds might just drop 43 as its a hot button issue :D

Everyone says this 43 thing . is not Kate. I'm sure there's a snake in the woodpile somewhere . it was started by the commie church and ceasefire was just tickled pink .and jumped on the band wagon.. It would be easy to put a bug in the pastor's ear and dump heavy in the donation plate And he would see a vision of the devil in a rifle stock . .while brownstain and soros ,and the Oregon communist party stands down acting like they have nothing to do with it to Avoid getting voted out. Brownstain and ceasefire are 2 peas in a pod . often hugging on TV after sodomizing the constitution.

The simple fact of it, this is an election cycle and the sitting communist chairwoman cannot risk a ultra hardline push for this orgasmic anti gun push as she normally would, but she is poised to pounce on the anti gun agenda just as soon as she steals the capital again! Watch her closely and see if she dosnt jump just as soon as she can! Same with all the other incumbents on the anti gun side! That's the only reason they are all silent for now, the risk of a voter shift is too great to risk it coming out hardline anti gun!

Everyone says this 43 thing . is not Kate. I'm sure there's a snake in the woodpile somewhere . it was started by the commie church and ceasefire was just tickled pink .and jumped on the band wagon.. It would be easy to put a bug in the pastor's ear and dump heavy in the donation plate And he would see a vision of the devil in a rifle stock . .while brownstain and soros ,and the Oregon communist party stands down acting like they have nothing to do with it to Avoid getting voted out. Brownstain and ceasefire are 2 peas in a pod . often hugging on TV after sodomizing the constitution.

Ask yourself, who actually wrote the text of the initiative. It is written just like a bill. Did the two pastors and a rabbi write it? Do you see them sitting down at Starbucks with a laptop brainstorming that initiative out after researching how to write a bill?

Who here knows that this is what you would write as the first sentence of the initiative:
"SECTION 1. Sections 2 to 5 of this 2018 Act are added to and made a part of ORS 166.250 to 166.470."

Who wrote that? The Chief Petitioners? Does any regular citizen know how to write that stuff?
Of course not.

Did they just happen to know a legislative attorney who pro-bono wrote it out for them? I guess that is a possibility, but they certainly did not record that "in kind" donation on their financial report like they are supposed to.

Or were they given a pre-written initiative, a bunch of under the table money, and have a scummy anti-gun organization with a billionaire behind it pulling the strings?

I'd love to know personally wrote the text of the initiative

Or were they given a pre-written initiative, a bunch of under the table money, and have a scummy anti-gun organization with a billionaire behind it pulling the strings?
That seems to be the most likely scenario.

The Bloombots have been dealt one defeat after another in the west, thanks in no small part to Bloomberg's rightful image as an elitist east coast interloping assbag. They needed a "local" face to put on this thing and they found three willing stooges. I'm sure they thought using "religious leaders" would give them some kind of moral authority and credibility amongst us bitter clingers VS just another hippy lesbian or beta-male pajama-boy dooo-schnozzle

Last Edited:

I'd love to know personally wrote the text of the initiative
Same kind of thing as the Patriot Act: the other team has tons of these things prewritten and lined up like dominoes, just waiting for conditions to fall or be maneuvered into the right place. Never let a good crisis go to waste, and if they can't find the right crisis they have no problem *making* one...

Never let a good crisis go to waste, and if they can't find the right crisis they have no problem *making* one...
From the Oregonian piece:
"The petitioners were aiming for the 2020 ballot with this initiative, but they said the surge of youth activism surrounding gun violence after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February caused them to move up their plans..."

Uuuhhh, yeah... nice cover. Also known as Making Hay, Striking While The Iron Is Hot, and Jumping On The Bandwagon. All euphemisms for "pure political evil"... aka: dancing on the graves of the dead.

Last Edited:
Do we really think that a Priest, and a Rabbi and a nun (literally) walked into a bar together and wrote that initiative?

Considering that there are still a few old Jews around with numbers tattooed on their arm-- I wonder what the going rate is to buy a Rabbi?

It is it is a blatant attack on anyone they think voted for Trump.

IMO that is 100% correct.. I was in the South Waterfront (Portland) last weekend and I saw some active protests going on... They are angry about everything Trump, and will take a swing at anything or anyone even remotely perceived to be connected to Trump - which includes us. This is what they call "Intersectionality". The anti-NRA crowd, the #MeToo movement, the people protesting at ICE, all of these single-issue voters are pulling together under common hatred for the President.

Back to our community, even if IP43 dies on the vine (and I'm not convinced they're done yet) the most important thing is to vote for candidates who support our 2A rights, and I think removing Kate Brown will send a powerful message heard around the country.

Those wondering whom is really behind this, Prozanski was key on getting this done and was consulted.
If you read the proposal you can also see his style put into it. He has a unique tone to most of his stuff and there was
another Senator who lives in Portland the name escapes me at the moment. But this was done last fall.

If all you guys really want to be heard with the biggest voice you have it isn't writing to a politician or a news paper, fact is Facebook will reach more political ears than all the letters ever written. Politicians have Facebook in their pocket to tell them the heartbeat of America state by state. Every time you mention your anger over Facebook it gets placed with all the other data given to the politicions. Get enough ticked off folks talking and the politicion will hear you. Facebook and the deep state are hand in glove.

Saw today a lawsuit against FB for stealing all your info including your personal communication on your phone, who do you think they sold it to?:D

politicians do not care what you want if your against them, they will just delete the post and no one see the effort and if they dont fbook liberals rats will delet it
fbook is not your friend, anyone that still use's fbook deserves what happens to them WE have been warned by a BI PARTISAN govt about their agendas and corrupt practices.....use at your own risk was the gist of the message

if anything you will be helping the dems get a list of who IS against them, which they may use against YOU just by your posting on fbook.....kinda like the democrat run IRS remember Lois Learner? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I believe it's time to adopt the lefts strategy. Ostracize them, don't hire them, don't be their friends, ignore them on a personal level, and harass them endlessly, and don't feel bad about doing it.

Those wondering whom is really behind this, Prozanski was key on getting this done and was consulted.
If you read the proposal you can also see his style put into it. He has a unique tone to most of his stuff and there was
another Senator who lives in Portland the name escapes me at the moment. But this was done last fall.

I think your right on with this assessment, I believe i'm smelling the same steaming pile of Proz! I also believe the east coast shill that helped co sponsored IP44 was the one that dropped this all in their laps all tied up with a pretty bow on top! It fits, and it's too perfect for the local boys to have come up with on their own, as @bolus points out, who but a professional could come up with the very specifics needed to write somethings like these two I.P.s!:mad:
I bet their was an old Back behind the curtain pulling levers on this, it smells more like him then Bloomingturd!
Also a side note, have any of you good folks noticed the large number of business concerns operating here in Oregon owned by Bloomingturd and Georgey? Seems Gloomy Bloomy owns half the broadcast stations in and around PDX as well as a serious invesent in the Oregonian, and Georgy has a load of coin tied up in several large businesses, namely Paul Allen's concerns and Boeing!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: that 'splains a lot, don't it!

No. prozansci came out and said he opposed IP43. I am thinking it is more in line with Ceasefires influence. They seem to be the ones running the "lift every voice" Facebook page. And are always ready to make a comment to the media when no other gun control group will.

They are the ones standing in the shadows, motivating and whispering in the clergy's ears. Organizing the training, writting the ballot measure. In the end, this was a small win for them. A trial run to test the ballot, and collect names of supporters.

Last Edited:
I believe it's time to adopt the lefts strategy. Ostracize them, don't hire them, don't be their friends, ignore them on a personal level, and harass them endlessly, and don't feel bad about doing it.

Maybe we can start a thread to identify 2A friendly businesses. All things being equal, I'd rather work with and give money to someone who is going to have my back at the ballot box.

Maybe we can start a thread to identify 2A friendly businesses. All things being equal, I'd rather work with and give money to someone who is going to have my back at the ballot box.
This was brought up here a few years ago, but I don't think @Joe Link looked into it, there is allot our side could do but fail to do. Even this site could help ease the issues but some reason people don't want to get involved in issues like these. Perhaps they will think about it some day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top