JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregonian is the democrat mouthpiece, they might be worried about the democrat's falling in the polls over the gun issue. Kate and her buds might just drop 43 as its a hot button issue :D

Oregonian is the democrat mouthpiece, they might be worried about the democrat's falling in the polls over the gun issue. Kate and her buds might just drop 43 as its a hot button issue :D

Let's hope. Lot of For Sale signs could come down if that happened. Would help boost real estate prices by reducing supply. ;)

Last Edited:
i think "the gun issue" highly contributed to hildebeast losing to trump aside from the fact that shes corrupt, a felon, a murderer (maybe not DIRECTLY but...), a liar...etc...and just a really bad person

i think "the gun issue" highly contributed to hildebeast losing to trump aside from the fact that shes corrupt, a felon, a murder(maybe not DIRECTLY but...), a liar...etc...and just a really bad person.

It is it is a blatant attack on anyone they think voted for Trump. I received a flyer in the mail promoting VAL HOYLE that was insane it sounded like Kate's b.s. with the name changed .It mention Trump 2 or 3 times and what a crisis our state is in do to Trump organization and they are doing everything possible to protect the lgbqyhjk and Immagrant commuity .

theyre sore losers who have been coddled for a long and painful(for us) 8 years. now the teet has been taken away and theyre throwing fits.

they cannot understand normal thinking.

People who are politicians, are real sh!theads. They are rarely in it to make the state a better place, and there is always some hidden agenda. Phuckin cowards, everyone.

3 wasn't it? I've been wondering what "interfaith group of religious leaders" means.

edit: I guess it must be a phrase made up to make them sound like a big deal because they are of 3 different religions.
The kids said it was great to be a part of something. Kids want to fit in and be apart of. Many kids found places to fit in . Like the Manson family , Jim Jones, hitler youth, satanic cults, crips ,bloods, MS 13, antifa, on and on , and most of them end up regretting the choices and decisions they made in their youth.

If all you guys really want to be heard with the biggest voice you have it isn't writing to a politician or a news paper, fact is Facebook will reach more political ears than all the letters ever written. Politicians have Facebook in their pocket to tell them the heartbeat of America state by state. Every time you mention your anger over Facebook it gets placed with all the other data given to the politicions. Get enough ticked off folks talking and the politicion will hear you. Facebook and the deep state are hand in glove.

Saw today a lawsuit against FB for stealing all your info including your personal communication on your phone, who do you think they sold it to?:D

IF they do drop it, i'm guessing it will be only a short time before it would be revived again. Its inevitable its going to keep coming up, again, and again, and again.

3 wasn't it? I've been wondering what "interfaith group of religious leaders" means.

edit: I guess it must be a phrase made up to make them sound like a big deal because they are of 3 different religions.
Actually, there were only 2; the Lutheran and the Rabbi. The 3rd petitioner is some teenager.

You are correct - the media is using the phrase interfaith group of religious leaders to make it sound like there's a big movement behind this thing.

44 is what is going to slip right in. Out of state chief petitioner using a fake name and money to hire signature gatherers.

I would not be surprised at all if these 3 (quite wealthy) religious chief petitioners were paid to be the scapegoats knowing that 43 would fail and take all the heat from 44.

Do we really think that a Priest, and a Rabbi and a nun (literally) walked into a bar together and wrote that initiative?

That would be a desirable scenario. However, what this state needs is a reminder of who Oregonian's are and where we came from, historically. Oregon was a state forged by rugged individualist and freedom loving American's. How soon (and conveniently) that people forget.

That would be a desirable scenario. However, what this state needs is a reminder of who Oregonian's are and where we came from, historically. Oregon was a state forged by rugged individualist and freedom loving American's. How soon (and conveniently) that people forget.
I'm afraid that the hardy pioneer stock that settled this state have been replaced by a bunch of panty waist transplants from CA and NY.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top