JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's pushing it as a fact that the statistical probability is there were 280 chances to stop the crazy that day and they didn't. I doubt he did a statistical analysis of the percentage of CHL holders who shop at Clackamas Town Center or that carry when they do go. He just took some raw data 4% and then stated it as fact that the odds are....

I plan on getting a CHL more for convienience than everyday carry for example in hopes of getting around some of these assinine laws. When I get one I will probably not carry very much. I doubt I'm alone.

I believe the article in the print Statesman Journal had a broader and fairer accounting of Nick Melli's actions though I haven't read the CCSO report. As to daily carry, I've been armed professionally or personally since age 18 up to this day. The exception is while at home in order to forego potential conflict or issues with visiting family members, or visiting friends or their parents of my teenage daughter and pre-teen son (both of whom learned to shoot when they were 8 and each of whom has their own .22 handgun and .22 rifle).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top