JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
De-gentrification writ large. Sorry for your loss, hipster.

Enjoy your fake diversity and fake "funky" neighborhood along with all that it entails... bums, crime, and filth.

Reminds me of the NoPo Trader Joes story from a few years ago and, from further back, the "city-folks-gone-country" A-holes that move to the sticks and then complain about the lack of shopping, the guns, the noises, and the smells of living in a rural area.
MOVE! GO AWAY! Do what you gotta do, just STFU about it and DO it.

FU, hipster.

I looked over that list and didn't see Lizzy Acker listed once, but having read the tripe she gets paid to write she should be listed as #1.

Note that Molotov cocktail chucking baseball bat wielding Antifa goons weren't listed.
Note that sidewalk crapping stalking urban campers weren't listed.
Note that the Max riding street thugs and gangs weren't listed.

Last Edited:
It's Lizzy Acker, so no big surprise. Just like Maxine Bernstein has a hard on for cops, Lizzy's writing depth reflects her left wing elitist core. Who's really shocked these days by the "journalism" produced by the Oregonian?

Ahhh! It's just so sad when snowflake life fantasy slams into reality!!!
My fantasy is all snowflakes exploding into pinko mist! Heck I'd throw in a couple extra Fred Meyers closures for that! :D

Funny how the Oregonian still cuts it's own throat with division like this, how many readers can they afford to lose? Heck I gave up on their paper many years ago because of the bias. I guess journalism has died and hate propaganda has taken its place.o_O I used to love my Sunday paper.:(

I look down a lot, I like to know what I'm stepping on/in, especially in Portland.
Paradoxical how the finger pointer yelling hate is the most hateful of all.

You'd expect anything else from the Oregonian?
The "O" has earned no more credibility with me than Willamette Week, Mercury or National Enquirer. Lizzy Acker is a divisive, racist biotch. If she really wants to improve Portland, she should just STFU.

Last Edited:
The Oregonian is just a small reflection of the "News" issues at large, where the focus is on emotion rather than facts. The left is fighting an eternal war against free people, period. It is important not to be naive about what is going on here, make no mistake, they will stop at nothing to destroy the values and traditions we hold dear.

Whether you are religious or not, it is important to take a stand against the corruption and lies that have become mainstream because they are using the media and schools to shape public opinion, and it is not in America's best interest.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR