JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has the daily fish-wrapper provided any reason to justify this intrusion????
Reason? I'm guessing its the belief that people's personal information they submit to obtain a license should be public unless specifically excluded by law.

Reason? I'm guessing its the belief that people's personal information they submit to obtain a license should be public unless specifically excluded by law.

Some time ago I got a letter from Multnomah County asking if I wanted my info kept confidential and why. When I went to renew my permit they asked the same questions and I gave the same answers. Hopefully Washington County will keep theirs confidential too.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

One of the reasons given for having the records open is so that school districts can find out which teachers have permits and MIGHT be carrying on school property!! There are far better ways to find that out than through those records! You know, like asking the teacher!

Another reason given was to monitor the LEO's to see if they were performing the checks correctly! How about taking the number of applications and then the number approved? If it's too low then they aren't doing their job!

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Time to get a Letters To The Editor campaign going -when people write in. Amazing how they change their tune with some pressure
Also - Portland tribune may want to follow up

Hey for what it's worth.... I read the request and the response. IMHO, I believe a short email to Sheriff Gordon may be in order thanking him for his effort in protect the privacy of Law Abiding Washington County residents.... Just food for thought, your mileage may vary, etc etc so on and so forth....

I will send a note of support & thanks to Sheriff Gordon.
The bubblegum fer brains reporter can kiss my frosty sack.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top